Anthony Henry

Deefens

Reaction score
He has looked pretty nice lately playing in his sub-package role. I'd love to see him take to the position switch and work hard in the offseason with jurasic to focus on maybe adding a little size/strength. If that happens, this D will be sick again next year.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'd like to see him back for one more year myself but rumors always fly about trade possibilities..

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Deefens;2504213 said:
He has looked pretty nice lately playing in his sub-package role. I'd love to see him take to the position switch and work hard in the offseason with jurasic to focus on maybe adding a little size/strength. If that happens, this D will be sick again next year.

You make a great point. Henry has been playing quite well. I strongly suspect is because he is relatively injury free and fresher.

Maybe this week he will get to show off his ball hawking skills and pick a couple. In my opinion, he and Pac are by far our best ball hawking dbs on the team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea I think he's played well at corner too. I always thought the bashing of him this season was unfair. He has been solid. Everyone isn't Terrence Newman. He's been solid. Corners get beat. It was like fans didn't want him to have any negative plays. He must deflect or intercept everything that comes his way and those are unrealistic expectations. Just be glad the guy playing opposite Newman can hold his own. You saw what happened in Oakland when you play opposite a shut down corner. You get Deangelo Hall'd.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think he'll be around for at least another year where he does a lot more in the safety role, which is good for this D.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I'd love to see him move over to free safety full time....this way they can draft a kid and let him watch for a year instead of throwing him into the fire right away.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
adbutcher;2504222 said:
You make a great point. Henry has been playing quite well. I strongly suspect is because he is relatively injury free and fresher.

Maybe this week he will get to show off his ball hawking skills and pick a couple. In my opinion, he and Pac are by far our best ball hawking dbs on the team.

:eek: no love for TNew??

I agree tho, he's playing better as of late.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
At his age, I don't think he'll be able to add much bulk. If he moves to safety, he'll be more of a cover safety than an in the box safety, I think.