News: Antonio Brown Arrest Warrant Issued

triplets_93

Reaction score
Help is on the way.

49428424987_2c7082d0b8_o.jpg

joseephuss

Reaction score
Not everyone who has CTE starts acting like an idiot. Perhaps those who are already idiots just have their filters removed by CTE. I'm just totally speculating. Is all CTE the same? Does it impact the same areas of the brain in all people who have CTE? And to what level? Many people could be walking around with CTE and not out there acting a fool, but their level and placement of CTE may not be conducive to that type of behavior. My opinion is Brown is just a jerk with or without CTE, and CTE many just be amplifying that jerkiness.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Not everyone who has CTE starts acting like an idiot. Perhaps those who are already idiots just have their filters removed by CTE. I'm just totally speculating. Is all CTE the same? Does it impact the same areas of the brain in all people who have CTE? And to what level? Many people could be walking around with CTE and not out there acting a fool, but their level and placement of CTE may not be conducive to that type of behavior. My opinion is Brown is just a jerk with or without CTE, and CTE many just be amplifying that jerkiness.
I agree I think if you're unstable to begin with the brain injuries just set you off where as a normal person of sound mind with CTE can likely manage the issues without throwing a bag of candy ***** at his baby mother

kskboys

Reaction score
If he truly cannot help himself, then he needs to be institutionalized. For a long time.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I am just sitting here waiting on the end so they can make a Netflix documentary...should be a good one:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: