Antonio Brown - Should Dallas Sign Antonio Brown?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yes. It's the playoffs. AB could be the ticket on making it to the big dance w/Gallup out. Take the risk Jerry.

Cowboys Could Add 7-Time Pro Bowler, Says Ex-NFL GM
GettyImages-1354757811-e1637647569897.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys are always tied to the splashiest names, with the latest playmaker linked to Big D being Antonio Brown. As the Bucs released Brown following his Week 17 outburst, longtime NFL executive and current ESPN analyst Mike Tannenbaum sees the Cowboys as a potential landing spot for Brown.

Tannenbaum cited Michael Gallup’s recent season-ending ACL injury as a reason the Cowboys may be willing to take a risk on Brown.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/he...owboys/antonio-brown-rumors-ab-next-team/amp/

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh boy. I knew it was coming. Why not.. And TO and Dez. Lol. Send them all deep..

Cmac

Reaction score
Emphatic No......in fact #$#$# No. I'd bring T.O. back if this thought was being entertained. Only some team that is desperate. We shouldn't be desperate.

CWR

Reaction score
Oh boy. I knew it was coming. Why not.. And TO and Dez. Lol. Send them all deep..

I made this post earlier in the week and the mods in their infinite wisdom moved it almost immediately. I was joking about signing him, but hardly no one actually read the post before crushing me. Lol

Aven8

Reaction score
The 2007 Playoff team could have used him with injury to TO. This team has depth

Brax

Reaction score
Yes. It's the playoffs. AB could be the ticket on making it to the big dance w/Gallup out. Take the risk Jerry.

Cowboys Could Add 7-Time Pro Bowler, Says Ex-NFL GM
GettyImages-1354757811-e1637647569897.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys are always tied to the splashiest names, with the latest playmaker linked to Big D being Antonio Brown. As the Bucs released Brown following his Week 17 outburst, longtime NFL executive and current ESPN analyst Mike Tannenbaum sees the Cowboys as a potential landing spot for Brown.

Tannenbaum cited Michael Gallup’s recent season-ending ACL injury as a reason the Cowboys may be willing to take a risk on Brown.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/he...owboys/antonio-brown-rumors-ab-next-team/amp/
No, NO, No this would be just stupid, and even I don't believe Jerry is that stupid.