Antonio Brown to Patriots

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good! He can screw them up too!!! This is the end of the Patriots dynasty.
I actually am devastated, I can't believe it. They drafted a receiver number one pick. The get Gordon back. Edelman. I can't believe they wanted this guy. Super Bowl for Brady. I guess I answered my own question

Pass2Run

Reaction score
he wont screw them up big bill wont let it happen he will be good player for them and adjust or he will hit the highway again going to be hard to beat the pats this year

It's like the Pats are gearing up to play the Cowboys.

I think he was aiming to land with the Patriots or Cowboys.

I honestly didn't think the Patriots would pull the trigger, but they did..

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looking real good for the pats this year looks like brady and bellicheat will get another one

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
And he'll be an honor scout up there! That team just falls into it.
They don’t fall into it; they have created it. The only reason they can take risks like this is because they have built such a strong culture from the top down that even the worst actor knows they would be stupid to even try to challenge it. It wouldn’t work with a weak culture like we have here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually am devastated, I can't believe it. They drafted a receiver number one pick. The get Gordon back. Edelman. I can't believe they wanted this guy. Super Bowl for Brady. I guess I answered my own question

He's only one player. So he can't improve the team.

They are more complete though.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Belichick is like Jimmy was as far as being willing to take low cost flyers on troubled players.