Antonio Brown

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
He's a free agent at the end of this year and I think it's very likely he will be retained by the steelers one way or another. Regardless of the Facebook live thing.

However, by the off chance the steelers and AB can't come to terms I would like the Cowboys to be interested in him. He obviously will be a highly paid FA so I don't want anyone to bring up $ because I am acknowledging it.

I will admit, I am a AB fan. I've been following him the last few years and he is dynamic. Plays inside, outside, slot, I haven't seen anything he can't do at a high level. The only thing I don't know about is his blocking ability.

Other wr's I've liked (in no order) but unsure about contract status:

Eric decker
Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Marshall
Pyror

Rob-G

Reaction score
Not happening. We're already paying top dollar for a #1 receiver only to pay top dollar for another #1 receiver when that's not what we need right now.

haleyrules

Reaction score
He's a free agent at the end of this year and I think it's very likely he will be retained by the steelers one way or another. Regardless of the Facebook live thing.

However, by the off chance the steelers and AB can't come to terms I would like the Cowboys to be interested in him. He obviously will be a highly paid FA so I don't want anyone to bring up $ because I am acknowledging it.

I will admit, I am a AB fan. I've been following him the last few years and he is dynamic. Plays inside, outside, slot, I haven't seen anything he can't do at a high level. The only thing I don't know about is his blocking ability.

Other wr's I've liked (in no order) but unsure about contract status:

Eric decker
Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Marshall
Pyror
He stays in Pittsburgh. End of story.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

However, by the off chance the steelers and AB can't come to terms I would like the Cowboys to be interested in him. Other wr's I've liked (in no order) but unsure about contract status:

Eric decker
Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Marshall
Pyror

Antonio Brown isn't happening, and the only guy on your other list I'd look at is Pryor. The other 3 are older, would be expensive, and their best days are behind them.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
I've looked on Spotrac, OTC, and Rotoworld and they all say he isn't a FA until after the 2017 season.

Le'veon Bell though is a FA this offseason. If they franchise him and he signs the 1-yr tender, things could get sticky in 2018 trying to lock down both.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He is the best WR in the league. But I fail to see how signing him upgrades the pass rush.

He's the best WR in the league BECAUSE he plays in Pittsburgh.

If he comes to Dallas he will be apart of a system that makes no extra effort to get him the football.

I'll pass on Antonio Brown all day. He would come here and it just wouldn't work out.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is gonna make more then Dez. That is wayyyyyyy too much money to tie up at WR. Especially considering we are a running team and throw to the slot often.

Our WR2 only really needs to be a niche player. A burner or a possesion guy

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is gonna make more then Dez. That is wayyyyyyy too much money to tie up at WR. Especially considering we are a running team and throw to the slot often.

Our WR2 only really needs to be a niche player. A burner or a possesion guy
Sign him and dump Dez after the 2017 season.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
The Cowboys really need a burner on the WR corp. Really don't need a high end high cost WR. Speed and reliable hands are the key.

agree, doesnt even have to be the best route runner. otherwise it would in fact be another #1