Antwaun Woods tore labrum in Rams game

Batman1980

Reaction score
Cowboys DT Antwaun Woods is recovering from surgery to repair a torn labrum.

Woods suffered the injury in the Cowboys' Divisional Round loss to the Rams, apparently playing through the ailment for much of the contest. It's a fairly serious operation, one that can come with a lengthy rehab timeline. Woods should be considered questionable for the start of training camp. A third-year UDFA in 2018, Woods made the first 15 starts of his NFL career, earning neutral marks from Pro Football Focus.

Source - Rotoworld.com

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Damn maybe Jerry was right about the cleats

This team is always a step behind. I blame it on Garrett. You think BB lets stuff like this happen? No way. They are prepared for everything and in the meantime Garrett prepares for the basics and then over prepares for stuff like this the second time around when the first time is the most important time. His time should be up but it won't be.

Oh yeah, I called it here first.......5 spots from the top.......

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/baldys-breakdown-if-dline-against-rams.427037/page-4#post-8970795

coult44

Reaction score

It's the most painful surgery I ever had. I try to think of myself as a pretty tuff ole dude (my wife might say other wise though lol) , and those surgeries made me feel like the wimpiest little girl ever born. I had both of them done , my right one twice, and I swear to the good Lord. They are ridiculously painful . I'll be praying for him for sure!!