Any clue on the new D-cord

tsumma

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on who our new D-cord might be?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I doubt you'll hear much until a firm decision is made with Parcells.

I mean, is Jerry going to go hire a defensive coordinator without knowing if Parcells returns?

If you do hear of DCs coming in to interview, then it would seem a sure-tell sign that Parcells is returning.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Head Coach still hasn't come to terms with what he's doing and already we're thinking there'd be news on a DC?

I don't think so, although a promotion from within the ranks is more likely than bringing in someone new. JMO.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dale;1304565 said:
I doubt you'll hear much until a firm decision is made with Parcells.

I mean, is Jerry going to go hire a defensive coordinator without knowing if Parcells returns?

If you do hear of DCs coming in to interview, then it would seem a sure-tell sign that Parcells is returning.

Exactly.

Well said.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Cant WAIT to see the forum when Todd Bowles is named DC

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1304576 said:
Cant WAIT to see the forum when Todd Bowles is named DC

Probably the same reaction as to when Haley was promoted last year lol. I don't recall that being too positive.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it usually takes more than an afternoon to fill a coaching position, esp. one as notable as a Dcoordinator, esp. when the playoffs have just begun

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Promoting Bowles would be a collosal mistake, IMO.

Henry appears to have digressed since he got here. He looked like an all-pro when he first got here, and he's just a guy now. Roy W has been in a tailspin the last couple of years. None of the young guys have really progressed much since Bowles arrived. I'm not sure why you'd promote a guy that hasn't even been able to handle his own position.