Any discipline for Kraft?

ghst187

Reaction score
Heard on espn radio that the place Kraft got busted for solicitation also has human trafficking allegations on top of the prostitution, or more likely related to. They said that Kraft was offered a really peculiar deal where “he gets no charges if he admits that the case went to trial he would be found guilty”. With the League’s hypersensitivity toward things relating to women (or so they claim), this looks really really bad. So does the League punish Kroft, should they?
Sadly, I think we all know the answer to the first question....

Here’s a link:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/4484...sex-solicitation-charges-amanda-prestigiacomo

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Sooooo, if he admits doing what the charges say he did he'll get off with a slap on the wrist........it shows if you have enough money you can get by with most anything.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
They want him to do something similar to a 12 steps program...:lmao2:

ghst187

Reaction score
Seriously though seems like they should take his profits for 8 home games or something close to par with the suspensions they dole out to players.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Sooooo, if he admits doing what the charges say he did he'll get off with a slap on the wrist........it shows if you have enough money you can get by with most anything.

It's a very low level misdemeanor. This is a slap on the wrist charge no matter your income level.

ghst187

Reaction score
It's a very low level misdemeanor. This is a slap on the wrist charge no matter your income level.

Criminal justice - wise absolutely
However, as one of our players was made an example of because he tarnished the leagues image, our season got wrecked. This story is as big or bigger national headlines than Zekes fiasco and does more harm to the leagues image than what Zeke did, esp if the trafficking angle gets played up. Since six games is apparently the standard for such incidents, proven or not, either the Pats should forfeit six games next year or Kraft donate six home games worth of revenue to anti-trafficking groups. I really don’t see how this isn’t a thing the league takes disciplinary action on....except for the fact that we all know RG isn’t interested in being fair and impartial.

Pape

Reaction score
either the Pats should forfeit six games next year or Kraft donate six home games worth of revenue to anti-trafficking groups.

holy hell man that is draconian ... ever think of a measured response?

the closest thing you had was Eugene Robinson... nothing happened to him...

then you had Jim Irsay of the Colts... he got popped for drugged driving... went to rehab and had his freaking girlfriend OD and die a few days after he got arrested... he got a six game suspension and a 500k suspension... Think about that... 500k and 6 games... and someone died... at the very worst RKK had some 40 or 50 year old woman give him a handjob...

and you want the Pats to either forfeit the income from 6 games or Forfeit the games themselves? what the ever lovin' lord are you thinking? Neither option would never happen, btw ... and for good reason...

So you think that Zeke got it bad? and because of that, F everyone else? Go medieval on their ***** just because poor zeke got caught walloping on his girlfriend? Just Wow...

no offense but your ideas sound like a three year old tellin' mommy But Jerry Did it too! You really sure you want to give the league office the power to do something like that? Thats one hell of a precedent to set...

ghst187

Reaction score
holy hell man that is draconian ... ever think of a measured response?

the closest thing you had was Eugene Robinson... nothing happened to him...

then you had Jim Irsay of the Colts... he got popped for drugged driving... went to rehab and had his freaking girlfriend OD and die a few days after he got arrested... he got a six game suspension and a 500k suspension... Think about that... 500k and 6 games... and someone died... at the very worst RKK had some 40 or 50 year old woman give him a handjob...

and you want the Pats to either forfeit the income from 6 games or Forfeit the games themselves? what the ever lovin' lord are you thinking? Neither option would never happen, btw ... and for good reason...

So you think that Zeke got it bad? and because of that, F everyone else? Go medieval on their ***** just because poor zeke got caught walloping on his girlfriend? Just Wow...

no offense but your ideas sound like a three year old tellin' mommy But Jerry Did it too! You really sure you want to give the league office the power to do something like that? Thats one hell of a precedent to set...

It’s hyperbolic to point out the inequality in standards and discipline.
Zeke gets a near death sentence for hearsay after no charges filed because of “league image”
Yet an owner who should be held to an even higher standard gets busted with full police report and charges 100% guilty not only solicitation but the place is part of a human trafficking ring....
Tell me that doesn’t look bad for the “leagues image”. But I’m sure he will get zero discipline from the league. The hypocrisy and double elitist standard is overwhelming.

Pape

Reaction score
It’s hyperbolic to point out the inequality in standards and discipline.
Zeke gets a near death sentence for hearsay after no charges filed because of “league image”
Yet an owner who should be held to an even higher standard gets busted with full police report and charges 100% guilty not only solicitation but the place is part of a human trafficking ring....
Tell me that doesn’t look bad for the “leagues image”. But I’m sure he will get zero discipline from the league. The hypocrisy and double elitist standard is overwhelming.

death penalty? he got popped for 6 games... come on, its no way near the death penalty. That's complete hyperbole.

and refresh my memory, have human trafficking charges been filed, against anyone involved? Yeah, more hyperbole.

RKK should get suspended for some games. He should get fined for this - I have said so since day 1.

But be real, keep it within reason. All you guys frothing at the mouth should realize the more you scream and rant and rave over this the more power you are putting in the hands of Goodell. You have become that which you proclaim to hate... You Ghst187, yes You, are now part of Goodell and the League Office's power base. So when this comes around and slaps you in the *** because of some inappropriate conduct by Jerrah or someone else in the Cowboys front office, whats it going to be? Harsher or stricter or "Woe is me! We are Victims of the League"?

EST_1986

Reaction score
let the old man get his rub and tug in peace. now whoever ran this establishment should have the hammer dropped on them

ghst187

Reaction score
But be real, keep it within reason. All you guys frothing at the mouth should realize the more you scream and rant and rave over this the more power you are putting in the hands of Goodell. You have become that which you proclaim to hate... You Ghst187, yes You, are now part of Goodell and the League Office's power base. So when this comes around and slaps you in the *** because of some inappropriate conduct by Jerrah or someone else in the Cowboys front office, whats it going to be? Harsher or stricter or "Woe is me! We are Victims of the League"?

Not putting any more power in Goodells hands by clamoring for some consistency in punishment. I don’t think that’s the case at all. We are already getting hosed by Goodell. Zekes suspensions cost us a season. Brady cheated (again) to win and gets only four games, few enough to overcome even if they lost all of them. Six would’ve been a near season death sentence, at least if they played in a decent division. How long did it take the league to launch an investigation into Crawford, about 30 seconds. How long did it take before Josh Brown got any real consequences for his proven, disgusting acts? When will OBJ get suspended for his drug cruise, cocaine, or hooker video? Has he ever been drug tested? I’d just like to see some consistency and hope to heck the next CBA addresses this and takes away RGs ultimate authority to dole out punishment because the RG justice system is massively skewed, hence my over three top posts to make that point.

Btw, how would suspending RK do anything? He doesn’t play.
We agree there should be consequences, what would be real punishment and how bad should it be? So according to espn radio, the place selling the services is under investigation for human trafficking, that wasn’t hyperbole. It would also make sense since that often accompanies the prostitution. My point in bringing that up wasn’t that RK is a trafficker but that now, according to more than hearsay but actual law enforcement there is a human trafficking angle to the story to which he is connected and was arrested, guilty, doesn’t that paint a horribly negative light on the league? Which seems to be part of the reason and consideration for punishment based on standards and precedents in player punishments the last few years. Zekes guilt was based solely on hearsay of a scorned woman who’s BFF told police she was lying. Police AND NFL investigations established no guilt and dropped it yet Zeke was punished because the allegations made the league look bad. If that’s the standard of justice....what of RK?

Pape

Reaction score
Not putting any more power in Goodells hands by clamoring for some consistency in punishment. I don’t think that’s the case at all. We are already getting hosed by Goodell. Zekes suspensions cost us a season. Brady cheated (again) to win and gets only four games, few enough to overcome even if they lost all of them. Six would’ve been a near season death sentence, at least if they played in a decent division. How long did it take the league to launch an investigation into Crawford, about 30 seconds. How long did it take before Josh Brown got any real consequences for his proven, disgusting acts? When will OBJ get suspended for his drug cruise, cocaine, or hooker video? Has he ever been drug tested? I’d just like to see some consistency and hope to heck the next CBA addresses this and takes away RGs ultimate authority to dole out punishment because the RG justice system is massively skewed, hence my over three top posts to make that point.

Btw, how would suspending RK do anything? He doesn’t play.
We agree there should be consequences, what would be real punishment and how bad should it be? So according to espn radio, the place selling the services is under investigation for human trafficking, that wasn’t hyperbole. It would also make sense since that often accompanies the prostitution. My point in bringing that up wasn’t that RK is a trafficker but that now, according to more than hearsay but actual law enforcement there is a human trafficking angle to the story to which he is connected and was arrested, guilty, doesn’t that paint a horribly negative light on the league? Which seems to be part of the reason and consideration for punishment based on standards and precedents in player punishments the last few years. Zekes guilt was based solely on hearsay of a scorned woman who’s BFF told police she was lying. Police AND NFL investigations established no guilt and dropped it yet Zeke was punished because the allegations made the league look bad. If that’s the standard of justice....what of RK?

You weren't clamoring for consistency. You suggested that the Patriots forfeit 6 games or the Patriots lose the cash flow from 6 games. How is that consistent with any punishment in the history of the league? so yeah, saying that stuff plays right into Goodell's hands.

And Brady cheated? Really? You mean deflategate? lol... any time you want to go over that, pm me, I will educate you.

As for the gints, don't get me started. Eli should have been suspended. Brown should have been out for a year at the very least. OBJ should have been put in the drug testing program.

How would suspending RKK hurt? tbh, it probably wouldn't hurt anything but his ego. Personally, as i have said from the beginning, I think he should be suspended and fined. 6 games, 500k. But holybejeezus the human trafficking charge was sensationalism at its best. he got a hand job at a massage parlor... that was added to spice it up, so some Podunk sherriff could put a shine on his badge. And because it was Patriot related, the conflagration was kindled...

It wasn't hearsay that convicted Zeke. It was the pictures of his bruised up girlfriend that did it. Google it. See for yourself.

Again, what RKK did or didn't do, regardless of the results of the court case, makes the league look bad. He deserves to be punished. And I'm pretty sure he will be punished.

ghst187

Reaction score
Again, what RKK did or didn't do, regardless of the results of the court case, makes the league look bad. He deserves to be punished. And I'm pretty sure he will be punished.

The only reason I would remotely care or take issue with the issue at all is because I foresee a massive inequity in the dispensation of justice and punishment coming from the league again.
Has the league even launched its own investigation yet? They sure jumped on Crawford in a nanosecond.

Agree on the first part not so sure on the second. If Zeke got six games shouldn’t RK get something equivalent? A million dollar fine won’t make him sneeze. It needs to hurt or it’s not a real punishment.

Pape

Reaction score
The only reason I would remotely care or take issue with the issue at all is because I foresee a massive inequity in the dispensation of justice and punishment coming from the league again.
Has the league even launched its own investigation yet? They sure jumped on Crawford in a nanosecond.

Agree on the first part not so sure on the second. If Zeke got six games shouldn’t RK get something equivalent? A million dollar fine won’t make him sneeze. It needs to hurt or it’s not a real punishment.

Really? The equal dispensation of justice? Lol, come on man. If anything what happens to RKK will be more severe, because we all know the league like to hand out huge punishments to the Patriots for nothing. They do it so the rest of you guys can keep up. That's the modern day version of "parity", stripping the Patriots first round picks every few years.

Ty Crawford got jumped on because 1) he was in a bar fight and 2) he was on TMZ in said bar fight. So please, stop the whining about Crawford.