Any Doubts?

roughneck266

Reaction score
Dak is the man...
Im with you. Don't recall seeing a flash in the pan in his 4th year with stats like he has. Even putting tonight's stellar performance aside, the man has one 2/3 of his games. That doesn't happen by accident. Considering it happened in SPITE of some of the "coaching" he has had, I think he is a great leader and a great QB.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
the same mythical "You" who only remove any doubt by winning the Post season....

Well, thank you, I guess? Look, I am not interested in stupid here so what do you say you just drive on and not try and have a adolescent argument over opinions here. What do you say?

Ken

Reaction score
Great game but I don't think you prove your worth in the Regular Season. YOu do that in the Post Season. I would love to see him do that this year.
Well
..he has played very well in all of his playoff games...

aria

Reaction score
I'm actually starting to wonder about you. You hate Zeke and now you're poopooing Dak....is there anyone on the team you DO like? Lemme guess, heath has potential, right? :)
First of all, who cares if I hate Zeke? He’s considered a piece of trash by a lot of people. Did I ever say he wasn’t a top 3 RB? I don’t care for entitled purse carrying bully divas and think his position is over valued. I didn’t know that makes me not a fan. Why don’t you call out the hundreds who criticize Garrett or other players?

It’s not poo poo’ing. Check my post history, I don’t think you’ll find one thing negative or bad about Dak. I don’t see how being honest is considering diminishing what he did. The Giants suck, he had a great game against a horrible team.

Should fans get as excited over coaching if we beat a team like Miami compared to New England? What about if our O line has a great game against one of the worst rushing defenses vs one of the best? What about our secondary shutting down a Blake Bortles led offense vs Tom Brady?

Please explain to me why I should be ecstatic and proclaim Dak the next Joe Montana because of what he accomplished against a horrible team?

And yes I do like several players on this team and my favorite Cowboy of all time plays on this team. I’ve mentioned them all, since you’re so familiar with my post history let me know who they are once you figure it out.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, thank you, I guess? Look, I am not interested in stupid here so what do you say you just drive on and not try and have a adolescent argument over opinions here. What do you say?
Oh I get it.... my argument isn't mature because I disagree with your statement that "You" remove doubt by winning in Post season.... there is factual proof that is not true. Don't get sensitive bruh....you are just wrong in your opinion....yes I shall move on..good day sir

Air Force One

Reaction score
First of all, who cares if I hate Zeke? He’s considered a piece of trash by a lot of people. Did I ever say he wasn’t a top 3 RB? I don’t care for entitled purse carrying bully divas and think his position is over valued. I didn’t know that makes me not a fan. Why don’t you call out the hundreds who criticize Garrett or other players?

It’s not poo poo’ing. Check my post history, I don’t think you’ll find one thing negative or bad about Dak. I don’t see how being honest is considering diminishing what he did. The Giants suck, he had a great game against a horrible team.

Should fans get as excited over coaching if we beat a team like Miami compared to New England? What about if our O line has a great game against one of the worst rushing defenses vs one of the best? What about our secondary shutting down a Blake Bortles led offense vs Tom Brady?

Please explain to me why I should be ecstatic and proclaim Dak the next Joe Montana because of what he accomplished against a horrible team?

And yes I do like several players on this team and my favorite Cowboy of all time plays on this team. I’ve mentioned them all, since you’re so familiar with my post history let me know who they are once you figure it out.
Well I didn't mean to make you so emotional.

You seem pretty unhappy for a cowboy fan on a night like tonight but hey whatever.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oh I get it.... my argument isn't mature because I disagree with your statement that "You" remove doubt by winning in Post season.... there is factual proof that is not true. Don't get sensitive bruh....you are just wrong in your opinion....yes I shall move on..good day sir

Oh, I seriously doubt you do. The immature part is how you are going about this. You see, I stated an opinion, like everybody else and you want to argue. Well, why? It's an opinion. There is no factual proof to support any of what you are saying. I'm not getting sensitive, don't start with that. See, this is the adolescent thing I didn't want to do. So yeah, lets move on and thanks.

aria

Reaction score
Well I didn't mean to make you so emotional.

You seem pretty unhappy for a cowboy fan on a night like tonight but hey whatever.
Apparently you weren’t part of the live game thread in the first quarter.

So are you going to answer any of my questions or just make false accusations?

For the record, and for about the 100th time, we play 3 of the worst teams in the league for our first 3 games. Ever since the schedule came out I chalked them up as us winning all 3 and starting off 3-0.

Unhappy? Hardly. I would be VERY unhappy if we lost any of the 3. Winning them is something I’ve expected for a long time now so it’s hard to get excited over beating scrubs and teams in full tank mode. I’ll start getting excited when we beat New Orleans first, then maybe the Packers, then the Eagles, Vikings, Rams, Pats...true playoff caliber teams, not teams that will struggle to be above .500. I apologize if my expectations are higher than yours and my emotions reflect that.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Apparently you weren’t part of the live game thread in the first quarter.

So are you going to answer any of my questions or just make false accusations?

For the record, and for about the 100th time, we play 3 of the worst teams in the league for our first 3 games. Ever since the schedule came out I chalked them up as us winning all 3 and starting off 3-0.

Unhappy? Hardly. I would be VERY unhappy if we lost any of the 3. Winning them is something I’ve expected for a long time now so it’s hard to get excited over beating scrubs and teams in full tank mode. I’ll start getting excited when we beat New Orleans first, then maybe the Packers, then the Eagles, Vikings, Rams, Pats...true playoff caliber teams not teams that will struggle to be above .500. I apologize if my expectations are higher than yours and my emotions reflect that.
The only person I answer that many questions for was my ex wife. Anyway man I wasn't trying to get that kind of reaction from you I was just musing that you hate Zeke, which I'm like OK, whatever. .. But then the lack of any happiness regarding dak's performance and the win just seemed strange given/combined with your intense feelings about Zeke. Anyway my bad.

aria

Reaction score
The only person I answer that many questions for was my ex wife. Anyway man I wasn't trying to get that kind of reaction from you I was just musing that you hate Zeke, which I'm like OK, whatever. .. But then the lack of any happiness regarding dak's performance and the win just seemed strange given/combined with your intense feelings about Zeke. Anyway my bad.
Fair enough, I’m happy for Dak and I thought I made that clear by saying it didn’t change my opinion of him one way or the other. I think I put it in another thread but I basically said the same thing, that what he did tonight was what I would expect because I think he’s a good QB and deserves to get paid.

Maybe I should have been more clear. In other words, he did his job and he did it well but that’s what I would expect from him against inferior opponents. I think he’s already proven his worth before tonight but will be much more impressed when he does it against better defenses and has to make tighter, more accurate throws.

Anyways, we’re good man. I’m often defensive around here, sorry if I misinterpreted your post or overreacted. Although what most people consider me overreacting is just “normal” to me, even in everyday life not just on the internet :)

bcavi

Reaction score
He is the one,,,

The-Matrix-the-matrix-31832109-500-211.gif
Matrix 4 on the way... Can't wait baby.