Any fans in NY going to the game Dec 3?

vlad

Reaction score
I plan on heading out there to buy a scalped ticket. I was going to buy 2, but my roommate's gf bought him and her really good seats for his birthday, lucky *******.

We live in manhattan and are without car, but we were hoping to run into some fellow fans and tailgate, maybe I can find someone with an extra ticket...Ever since I was little watching games with my big bro and dad I remember all the tailgaiting images of games that were in the northeast when it was freezing, I want in on some of that action.

I know its early with Indy coming up, but I'm tryiing to get tis all sorted out.

thanks

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
im DEF getting 2 or 3 tickets to that game..i live about 20 minutes away form the meadowlands

vlad

Reaction score
nice, do you already have them or are you having to go the scalper route like me? are you tailgaiting or any of that good stuff?

last time i went to the meadowlands was when Quincy hit Antonio at the end of the game for 26 yards and then billy hit a 52 yarder to send it to OT. Then we ended up winning in OT. I was so happy, I thought I was going to get killed by giants fans (i went by myself) but man was I happy.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
If you wait to just before kickoff and stick up your finger....you should get a ticket for a decent price

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
I'll be there. I usually do. I live 15-20 minutes from Giants Stadium. I'm going with my cousin (a huge Giants fan). But we definately will be tailgating. I'm tailgating with some guys that I usually watch the games with and then my boss's crew (BIG GIANTS FANS). Whatever. It should be an awesome time.

I'm so excited to see Romo play live. I haven't had the best QBs start the games I've been to ... Stoerner, Quincy, Vinny, Bledsoe.

This should be fun.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I am about an hour away in NJ and I would love too. Not sure if I'll have the $500 for it :p but maybe I will get lucky like last year. I was called @ 7 am by a buddy of mine who got 4 tix from his boss who couldnt go. We'll see.