Any festivities planned for Skins game?

bsmd4

Reaction score
I'll be going to my first Cowboy's game. I'm a life long fan from the Philly area and can't wait to see the Boys live at Texas Stadium.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
bsmd4 said:
I'll be going to my first Cowboy's game. I'm a life long fan from the Philly area and can't wait to see the Boys live at Texas Stadium.

:suxskins: :skins: :dissskin:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bsmd4 said:

You will love it. That night should be great. The atmosphere will be electric because its the skins, last years game, its a night game and it will be owens first appearance at the stadium in a regular season game.

If owens has a big game in jacksonville, he will bring the house down during intros at that game.

gbrittain

Reaction score
I went to my first Cowboy game ever last year, a week two Monday night game against the Skins. It did not work out so well for me or the Cowboys.

Here is to you having better luck than I did last year.:star:

DGreenFan87

Reaction score
gbrittain said:
I went to my first Cowboy game ever last year, a week two Monday night game against the Skins. It did not work out so well for me or the Cowboys.

Here is to you having better luck than I did last year.:star:

hey, uh, do you mind going to this years games too? ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bsmd4 said:
:welcome: to the board. Enjoy the game. Pictures are priceless.

gbrittain

Reaction score
DGreenFan87 said:
hey, uh, do you mind going to this years games too? ;)

To make it worse I went with my best friend who is a Skins fan. He sat in pure misery the first 56 minutes and of course the last four minutes...

Yeah, I think I will stay away from the Monday nighter this year!