Any flag football players in the DFW area?

couchscout

Reaction score
I run the Granbury Mens Flag Football league, and we are hosting a tournament Saturday Dec. 5th, mostly to raise money to buy things for the league. There will be a $300 cash prize to the tournament winner, and the entry fee is $175 per team, 7 man roster limit. The format will be 4on4, you can find the rules at granbury4on4.forumer.com Anyone intersted can message us there, post in this thread, or send me a private message here.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Good luck with the tournament bro! I play flag football in my area (no where near you guys unfortunately) but we play 8 on 8 and our playoffs are that particular day.

Sounds like a good idea to do though to raise money for the league. I'll have to bring that up as an idea to raise money for our league next year.

couchscout

Reaction score
Yeah, that 8 on 8 game really isnt my thing, I dunno know why really. But we have a blast with the 4 on 4. We're only trying to get 16 teams for this tournament, we have 12 entered so far, and still a few weeks to try to find 4 more. I think we're gonna print up some fliers and head to Tarleton University this weekend and see what we can find.