Any ground-breaking news this week from Valley Ranch?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Sorry-been gone the entire week, didn't have a chance to keep up with any sports news.

Anything reported from Valley Ranch? Also-what do you think the truth is about MB3 + other picks for Miami's #1? I hope Mort was on crack!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ditka is the new HC of the Cowboys.

We are trading our entire draft class and next years #1 for McFadden.

For marketing reasons.

Woods

Reaction score
I'd expect we hire our LB and Secondary coaches this coming week.

And maybe JJ also replaces Gaines in the front office this week.

Not sure if we try to lock up Hamlin/Flo or any of the other unrestricted or restricted FAs this week.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Boysboy;1928968 said:
Sorry-been gone the entire week, didn't have a chance to keep up with any sports news.

Anything reported from Valley Ranch? Also-what do you think the truth is about MB3 + other picks for Miami's #1? I hope Mort was on crack!
Didn't you hear? The sky fell and leveled Valley Ranch.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Campo maybe coming back.............Wade looking over his shoulder.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Troy Aikman actually said a kind word about the Dallas Cowboys......well it was about Jason Garrett, but he is a Dallas Cowboy.

sago1

Reaction score
If I'm Jason Garrett, I tell my good buddy Troy Aikman not to mention my name in regards to any future head coaching jobs until I say so.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Boysboy;1928968 said:

Yeah, big news! Romo broke up with Jessica and hooked up with T.O.!! They say it's a ghey relationship only...

Other Cowboys news in the Daily Section...try it!

:laugh1: