Any info on Eagle players in trouble with the Law?

cowboys101

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with any info on Eagle players in trouble with the law or suspended for drugs. Current or old.

I have a Eagles fan saying they have no players like that on their team.

thanks

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
cowboys101 said:
Can anyone help me with any info on Eagle players in trouble with the law or suspended for drugs. Current or old.

I have a Eagles fan saying they have no players like that on their team.

thanks

Well, I know for a fact that Cris Carter had issues. You can probably start there.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't Dhani Jones get popped for his poor dancing in South Beach?

superpunk

Reaction score
McNabb parks in handicap spots. Apparently, if he's too far away from the shopping mall, he throws up in the huddle, and chokes the super bowl away.

Chunky's soup only gives you so much energy....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Freddie Mitchell is unequivically and certifiably stupid. In fact, I think you could reasonably say that he is Galacitcally Stupid. That should probably qualify for something.

CanadaBoys

Reaction score
wait a second.... forget the PLAYERS... they need a friggin jail and judge IN THE STADIUM for their brain-dead FANS.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
superpunk said:
McNabb parks in handicap spots. Apparently, if he's too far away from the shopping mall, he throws up in the huddle, and chokes the super bowl away.

Chunky's soup only gives you so much energy....

So thats why they call it Chunky's soup ;)

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Can't remember his name, but there was one former O-Linemen during the Buddy Ryan era that was a first round pick that raped a girl and was sent to prison.

If you think your team has never or currently has no players that have had troubles with the law, guess again.

EDIT: His name was Kevin Allen. Here's a blurb on him from footballoutsiders.com.

Allen’s trial dragged through the 1986 season. He eventually pleaded guiltyto the sexual assault. On June 19th, 1987, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Rich........

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
dont bother. the boys have the rep for a reason- they've had more than their share of problem players. just show that eagle fan the boys lombardi trophy case.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think that both Jerom Brown and Clyde Simmons had issues.

There were also rumors about Antonio Davis and his use of weed.

Keith Jackson had issues with weed as I recall. Seems like there was something with Fred Barnett too. Don't recall exactly.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
riggo said:
dont bother. the boys have the rep for a reason- they've had more than their share of problem players. just show that eagle fan the boys lombardi trophy case.
What a bunch of nonsense. The Boys have this rep because They were really good at the time these things came out so Leno & Letterman had a field day with their monologues. No team has more skeletons in the closet than any other.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
dont bother. the boys have the rep for a reason- they've had more than their share of problem players. just show that eagle fan the boys lombardi trophy case

Way to save yourself, but dont worry, no one really gets banned here for little things

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
riggo said:

This is laughable.

Pitchen rocks from the perch, located on the glass celling your are currently enjoying the view from is a bit much, wouldn't you say?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hostile said:
What a bunch of nonsense. The Boys have this rep because They were really good at the time these things came out so Leno & Letterman had a field day with their monologues. No team has more skeletons in the closet than any other.

I don't know, if you adjust for years in the league, I'd give the Carolina Panthers the lead. Caruth, Fred Lane (who was arrested several times before being traded and then killed by his wife), Steve Smith beating up a teammate, Ricky Manning Jr. technically was still a Panther when he was arrested, lots of other lesser arrests, and who can forget those cheerleaders?

But jokes aren't funny when they are about a small market team.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
riggo said:
We also have a ton of World Championships that aren't tarnished by strike years as well.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I don't know, if you adjust for years in the league, I'd give the Carolina Panthers the lead. Caruth, Fred Lane (who was arrested several times before being traded and then killed by his wife), Steve Smith beating up a teammate, Ricky Manning Jr. technically was still a Panther when he was arrested, lots of other lesser arrests, and who can forget those cheerleaders?

Todd Saurerbuns on the juice

Its funny that when Keyshawn said Carolina was one team he was considering an article said something like " Maybe wishful thinking on Keyshanws part, Carolina is very concerned with their image"

LOL

Killers and steroid users are ok, but a guy who talks on the field is bad for their image