Any interest in Pryor?

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Thoughts? I think his versatility would be worth the salary honestly, Would prefer him over Djax any day.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'd be interested, but I wonder what type of personality he has in the locker room. He's got good speed, blocks very well and can be used in a variety of different ways.

DJax has one skill, getting the deep ball. But, he can't block to save his life and can't stay healthy. He's also a devout jerk.

YR

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We need a number 2 wr for sure. Twill won't be resigned. how much money are we going to out into this offense though?

John813

Reaction score
I watched him single-handily almost beat the Miami Dolphins by himself. Dude has talent. Definitely interested.

Verdict

Reaction score
Not fully developed receiver yet. Lots of upside. The salary he will command will take into account his upside projection. If he fails to get better it could be an albatross of a contract.

If you could sign him to a relatively friendly deal without the implied upside he could be a bargain contract.

Proof

Reaction score
I definitely am interested. and fine with a bidding war.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Talent wise, I would love to have him. But I don't know if the club will or should take a gamble on players with personality issues again. Especially when you are going to have to give a sizable contract to a guy with 1 good year

Proof

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the 'locker room' issues were back in college where he was a bit arrogant etc. Once he hit the league and had a reality check, most reports say he has supremely humbled himself and pursued the wr transition with humility and a great attitude. I love everything about him. on a size / speed level it's like Julio and him.

ICP

Reaction score
Never......Gonna........Happen. Cowboys will start thrift store shopping after free agency is a week or so in.