Any interest in trading for M. Bryant?

StarMan2112

Reaction score
For the right price, sure. He can take the top off a defense and we don’t have that.

ICP

Reaction score
As noted previously, he would FINALLY be a guy that could take the top off and by doing so create opportunities underneath. I would love if this would happen.as such I'm gonna say..

Never gonna happen

chagus

Reaction score
Couldnt hurt. Dez cant seperate and both T-Will and Butler are inconsistant, at best. At this point, why not? Old man Witten and Beaz are really all we have going as far as consistancy and thats not much at all.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, wait until he hits FA.
Best course of action or very low draft pick at best. The biggest reason I would be against trading for him is there isn't room on the roster for him. Hard to see him pushing anyone off the 53. Even TWill.

rkell87

Reaction score
For once I'd be on board for a third maybe conditional second. He is pretty much exactly what we look for in a number 2 that we never find.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We wouldn't know how to use him.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Doesn’t make much sense to me.

Not because he isn’t a good player, but because we have a coach who lacks any type of creativity and would
Never get him the ball.

Frozen700

Reaction score
He's what we lack in a number 2. That could potentially be a star/elite and take over once Bryant is done

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Nah, just draft a wr next year. He isn't gonna help fix the defense this year.