Any LOST Fans In The Building

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
that show rules but i missed yesterdays episode Wat happend

Check on Saturday and see if there is a listing for it....many times last season they would replay that weeks show on Saturday night.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
tivo'd that bad boy last night, can't wait to see what's up

this show is really moving lately and giving us secrets left and right

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
tivo'd that bad boy last night, can't wait to see what's up

this show is really moving lately and giving us secrets left and right

I won't give anything away...but last nights show focused more on Locks past.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So, let's get your opinions.

What is the timer counting down to?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac said:

I think it is to a big party.

I see balloons and confetti falling and the roof opening up...then the stereo blasting out....

Jungle Boogie (horns section) Jungle Boogie....get it on.

And everyone dancing together.

:p:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:

I think Jack is right. It's nothing.

I really like this show but I think I'm gonna TiVo the next 5 episodes and watch them all at once cuz the storyline moves so slow.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
I think Jack is right. It's nothing.

That is my initial thought.

The movie made me think when it said part of the minds or reasons brought forward to make the initiave was social/cult/communial.

However one thing does make me wonder...the magnetic situation there...I noticed the mentioned it in the movie and they showed jacks Key being drawn towards the wall or door.

Did they have problems with a compass on the earlier episodes?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rack said:
I really like this show but I think I'm gonna TiVo the next 5 episodes and watch them all at once cuz the storyline moves so slow.

..and you get to miss all of those wonderful commercials. :rolleyes:

I think it is to a big party.

I see balloons and confetti falling and the roof opening up...then the stereo blasting out....

Jungle Boogie (horns section) Jungle Boogie....get it on.

And everyone dancing together.

lol..and maybe Erika Eleniak pops out of a cake?! :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
..and you get to miss all of those wonderful commercials. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's what I love about TiVo.

Last night I fast forwarded through 4 minutes of commercials, and that was followed by only 5 minutes of actual "show" time, which was then followed by another 4 minutes of commercials.

I remember when you use to get 2 minutes of commercials and that was considered a lot.

zagnut

Reaction score
ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
that show rules but i missed yesterdays episode Wat happend

Best show. Last night was the first one of the season that actually gave up some good information. White text below. Highlight to read:

* Starts with Jack / Desmond gun standoff. (Desmond: Puh the goon down brotha! Jack: Locke, where's Kate? etc.) Kate crawls back down the duct, grabs a shotgun from gun closet. Comes up behind Desmond, hits him with the butt of the shotgun. His gun goes off and kills the computer that he needs to enter the code into.

* Desmond loses it. Starts trying to find supplies to fix the computer. Timer ticking down. Kate: Sayid knows how to fix a computer! and she runs to get him (there's a front door). Locke is also worried. Jack thinks everyone is crazy and still wants to know what's going on. Points his gun at Desmond. Jack: You're not doing anything until you say how you got here and what's he doing. Desmond: "Say, doon't I know yoo?"

* Desmond says he was on a race around the world. His boat crashed on the island reefs. A guy came running out to him back then and took him back to the bunker. Guy says he has to enter 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 into the computer every 108 minutes or the world will end. The guy died and Desmond has been doing it ever since. Jack doesn't believe him. Desmond: Fine, watch the movie. There's a movie?

* Jack and Locke go to watch the film. 16mm. Desmond tries fixing the computer. Timer clicking down. Movie is by Dharma and it's from the late 70s. You've seen the logo. Dharma is a science foundation. They're funded by some mysterious billionaire who we barely see through a window. The island is a research facility - 3rd of 6 around the world. They were studying various things on the outer edge of accepted science and had a project. Project went very wrong. Solution: A team of two people enter a code in shifts every 108 minutes for 540 days and a new team would relieve them (the reason Desmond asks Locke: ahr yoo him? week 1). But nobody ever came and here we are. Locke believes. Jack says this is crazy. Jack goes back to confront Desmond.

* Desmond thinks he's fixed it. Jack says there's no danger! Jack: Dharma is screwing with your mind! Have you ever thought they just wanted to see if they could get someone to push a button every 108 minutes for 3 years. Desmond: Ev'ry singull day brotha! Desmond hits the power. All the lights blow out. Desmond freaks and says screw you guys, I'm outta here. Leaves. Jack leaves right after. Locke's all alone. Locke goes back to fix the computer but has no idea how. Timer is counting down, about 24 minutes left. Locke, looking up: "What do you want from me?!"

* In between, we get flashbacks of Locke still furious over his father stealing his kidney and his mother betraying him. He's at a self-help meeting. A woman is complaining about her father taking $30 from her. Blows up at the other members. Locke: Did your father steal your kidney?! No? Then get over it! Meets a woman (played by Peg Bundy) who turns out to be the Helen we heard about in prior flashbacks. She helps him get over his anger, know what I'm sayin. They fall in love. But everyones' life on Lost is misery, so you know that's not all. Basically, the flashbacks show why Locke trusts faith. Kind of weak reasoning imo.

* Jack tracks Desmond down. Jack says this pending doom can't be real. Desmond: "Inna boot 15 minoots Brotha, yoor eyetha goin t'be very right o' very wrong. Jack: So what, are you just going to keep running? ...Running. Light bulb. Desmond finally does recognize Jack from the stadium steps run. Desmond: Woot happened ta tha gaiyl? We find out Jack's wife is either no longer his wife or no longer alive. Jack cries. Boo hoo.

* Kate comes back with Sayid and Hurley. They're stunned at the bunker. Sayid gets to work. Hurley finds the food closet. They get the electricity back on. Sayid fixes the computer. Turns it on. MS-DOS has never booted so fast. Timer is down to 5 minutes. Locke enters 4...8...15...16...23... Hurley: What? No dude. Don't do that. The numbers...Locke enters 36. Hurley: oh, go 'head dude. Jack comes back. Jack: 42. Not 36. It's 42. Locke: You have to do this Jack. Jack: You're crazy. I'm not going to press the button. Locke: Press the button. You're supposed to press it. It was meant to be. Jack: I don't believe. Locke: You have to believe!!! Jack: No! Locke: Press it!!! Sayid: I'll press it. Locke: No!!! Jack must press it. Jack: Fine. He presses it with a couple seconds left. Remember Walt from week 1: Dab si nottub eht. Nottub eht sserp t'nod. But the world doesn't end.

* Meantime: Mike and Sawyer crawl onto the beach like last week. Jin runs out from the forest. Jin: Udzuhs!!! Udzuhs!!! The Others are standing up at the rocks. Big black guy comes at them with a club. 1,2,3, Sawyer, Mike, and Jin are knocked out. They're dropped into a pit. Mike: Walt!!! Where's Walt!!! Little while later a girl is dropped into the pit. She's Ana Lucia from season 1 finale in the airport bar with Jack.

* She tells them she was from the tail section. She's been surviving alone for 40 days. A new hot girl. They all bond. Sawyer's got a plan. Shows Ana Lucia he's got a gun. Sawyer: Girlie, we're 'bout the best thing that's gonna happen to you. Next time 'ol Shaft opens the cage I'm going to give him a surprising howdy doody. Ana Lucia: Where'd you get the gun? Sawyer: From a Federal Marshal. Ana Lucia: That's convenient. Sawyer: Why are you so interested? She punches him out and takes the gun. She calls out, Shaft opens the pit and pulls her out. Shaft: Who are they? She's with them.

The End.

* Next episode preview: Rose all of a sudden is back, some people turn against Hurley for hiding the food and bunker, and Jin speaks perfect English.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Great show once again! You can't help but feel everyone on that island is involved in a huge mind you-know-what by that company in the orientation film. LOL Zagnut's spoiler about Jin next episode is something that really blew my mind in the scenes for next week. I can't wait to see how they reveal this.

zagnut

Reaction score
No problem ThEpLyMaKeR88.

Tru, that preview of Jin kinda ticked me off. Kind of a big reveal. I hope the reality of what was shown is either much different than what we think we saw or it adds a whole new layer to Jin. I hate having to wait a whole week to find out how the writers twist that. It was definitely a mindblower.

That said, I'm never watching the previews for this show again. :mad:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I didn't watch this show last year until the season finale.

However, I have been watching it every week this year.

With all the reality TV garbage, its nice to have a show that is actually creative and well thought out.

I love the flashbacks that describe all of the characters. Really starts to give you insight to who they are.

I am really hoping that the reality TV craze is fading and TV can continue to come up with new, creative programming. Now if we can just get movies to follow suit...