Any Model Builders in the house?

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I bought this model airplane about 3-4 weeks ago. With model, paints and accessories it was right at $65 all tolled. I haven't built a model since I was a teenager. And now that I've got it all layed out and ready to go....it just sits there...TAUNTING ME!

I really wanna do it up right, but the more I stare at it, the more I wanna pack it all back up and put it in storage for a future garage sale. Anyone got any real advise as to how I should approach and get going on this thing?

Thanks fellas!

joseephuss

Reaction score
I am in the same situation. Got a P-51D model just sitting there waiting for me to build. I guess it will take me just setting aside a weekend morning to just get up and get started. I will have to put off mowing the lawn or cleaning the house.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Mine is an A-10 Warthog. My all time fave plane. Baddest bird in the sky IMO.

joseephuss

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
Mine is an A-10 Warthog. My all time fave plane. Baddest bird in the sky IMO.

I still can't picture Chad Hennings flying around in one of those things.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I have never been in to planes but I used to be big in to model cars. I don't have the patience for it anymore :(

k19

Reaction score
I have a few models that I set out to do with the oldest boy but we havent gotten around to it, kinda the same deal. Taunting and intimidating at the same time

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Well it's good to see that I'm not alone in this. But I'm gonna build this darn thing if it kills me. It's just that I want to do it all exactly correct. In that I mean, painting every little piece and have it be a accurate rendition of the real thing. That's where the taunting part comes in.

I need some tweezers.

k19

Reaction score
I have an good excuse to procrastinate on building models. I have a 2 year old son :D