any new celeb cowboys fan??

9xxx11

Reaction score
its been a while since i have seen a thread about this... so is there any other celebs come out da closet wit romo jerseys????? i heard alot of mavs players were... but then again why wouldnt they, playin in dallas and all....

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
9xxx11;1704019 said:
its been a while since i have seen a thread about this... so is there any other celebs come out da closet wit romo jerseys????? i heard alot of mavs players were... but then again why wouldnt they, playin in dallas and all....

Scarlett Johanson is a Saints fan, FWIW.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Torii Hunter(center feilder for the minn. twins) was on best damn sports show and he said he will be at the game with his T.O. jersey on. Lebron james also said he was a cowboys fan in game 1 of the alds

9xxx11

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704046 said:
Torii Hunter(center feilder for the minn. twins) was on best damn sports show and he said he will be at the game with his T.O. jersey on. Lebron james also said he was a cowboys fan in game 1 of the alds

lebron james really surprises me... oh and dont forget carrie underwood..:laugh2:

badleelee

Reaction score
9xxx11;1704019 said:

JZ...........

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
I would think Jessica Simpson and Kelly Clarkson are-both are DFW natives.

Believe it or not-Matthew Machaunochey(a TX native) is a Commanders fan.