Any News On Barber?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2494392 said:
Any news on Barber's injury? Madden mentioned Barber was hurt again.

yeah he is overrated, and overpaid. we should have our own earth wind and fire starting next year.

Ren

Reaction score
he should never have played today, with Choice there's really no need to rush him back

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Wade said he thinks Barber will be closer to 100% next week. Didnt mention any further injury or anything.

He had a tough night, but he did look pretty good on that last 1st down run he had.

Still, if he isnt 100% I'd be awfully tempted to shut him down until at least the Philly game, and I might be tempted to see if we could get through that one w/o him too.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2494447 said:
Holland started the game? I thought Proctor did...
no I just wanted to know what his injury was and if their's a chance he plays vs Baltimore cause Proctor is the worst guard in NFL history.

Eskimo

Reaction score
dbair1967;2494483 said:
pretty sure they said ankle sprain in the end

Fair enough - I just remember everyone talking about his knee initially. They didn't say high ankle sprain, did they?

Reaction score
Eskimo;2494501 said:
Fair enough - I just remember everyone talking about his knee initially. They didn't say high ankle sprain, did they?

Cowboys
Out:

CB Adam Jones (neck)
G Montrae Holland (ankle)

Dallascowboys.com

Eskimo

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2494594 said:
LMAO! But somehow BP and Sparano will get something out of him.

That's fine by me so long as I don't have to see him wear the star again after this year. I don't care if we have to use every single draft pick next year on OGs to find a replacement - just find somebody to groom behind Kosier/Holland who can play C/G.