Any News On Glenn?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
well thats insane. Glenns a great WR, but this injury will prevent him from being at 100% this year, no doubt.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
abersonc;1735482 said:
Well, if the estimate was 4-6 weeks then you need to double that b/c Terry is not such a motivated healer when Bill isn't around.

:rolleyes:

David

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
From what I have read in a few articles, it sounds to me that Glen could have opted for a surgery that would have kept him out for the year but decided to have this one that in the long run is worse for him in the long run and for his career. I think this may be his last season, and if that is the case I think he wants to make it count.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Ya know what? We are doing fine without him, I would have him and Stanback workout togeather the rest of the year have them practice Indi and Pats tapes and game plans the rest of the year and in the superbowl bust out our secert weapons.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think they're saving him for the stretch run, I'd rather he come back then, rather than now, so that he doesn't re-injure himself and/or disappear again when we need him

if anyone thinks the decision to keep him out has been his, and his alone, has got to be crazy

EndGame

Reaction score
The way I look at it, as long as he's better than Sam Hurd, we get an upgrade. Absolute worst case scenario, he comes back as the #3 guy and can stretch the field better than anyone we have ... even if the injury took a bit of his speed.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
We need him for the playoffs, hopefully he gets in here, for the last few games to get into game shape and for the last few games in the loffs. He goes balls to the wall. He already has to know this will be his last shot at a SB. ( I'm not saying I don't want him back I love TG, I hope he gets 100% healthy but if he wins a Sb this year he needs nothing more to prove. I know its his decision to or not to retire but I think we need him this year, We are missing him and don't kid yourself if you think were not.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I`d worry nore about Henry getting back and still having it Henry is not fast enough to lose a half step or even a half of a half step Pain will be his conpanion and will not help hin He`ll likely have to shoot up if it hurts too nuch That is probably ok since it likely won`t cause a problen He is a big key to the defense clinbing aboard the really respectible train And our new nose tackle will help thenall stay better rested and better able to play in higher gear ratios They can also have nore flexibility in subbing for certain situations We will be stronger up the niddle` blitz better sone and wear the offense down sone They will also nake the DEs and rushing LBs better The better the rush the better the pass D the better the rush up to sone nagical nunber of efficiency

In other words we will be nore better

Ny n is broken so I`n having to use ny n key instead I also cant to apostrophes connas question narks quotes and few other special characters So sue ne

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1737574 said:
I think we need to chip in and get job a new keyboard.

Yeah I think his spacebar and period keys are having problems.

The enter key isn't working so great either.