Any news on how D Law’s surgery went?

Reaction score

Whew. Was worried if he would make it out alive.

The tweet is meaningless. Below is the important part of the article. Still would like to hear directly from Dr. Cooper as to how much damage he found and what his prognosis is. Will suck if the agent's prediction is right.

The prognosis on Tank's recover from the procedure performed by Dr. Dan Cooper, who works for the Cowboys but is also regarded as one of the world's finest surgeons? Agent David Canter continues to caution to us that it could be up to a six-month recover. The Cowboys generally view four months as realistic.

And Lawrence himself said, "I'll definitely be ready for the start of the season.''

glimmerman

Reaction score
The tweet is meaningless. Below is the important part of the article. Still would like to hear directly from Dr. Cooper as to how much damage he found and what his prognosis is. Will suck if the agent's prediction is right.

The prognosis on Tank's recover from the procedure performed by Dr. Dan Cooper, who works for the Cowboys but is also regarded as one of the world's finest surgeons? Agent David Canter continues to caution to us that it could be up to a six-month recover. The Cowboys generally view four months as realistic.

And Lawrence himself said, "I'll definitely be ready for the start of the season.''
Kool. Hurry up and wait...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I know 2 people who had shoulder surgery...both ended up with frozen shoulder syndrome, recovery was a year or so. Is that a possibility with dlaw?

Angus12

Reaction score
I know 2 people who had shoulder surgery...both ended up with frozen shoulder syndrome, recovery was a year or so. Is that a possibility with dlaw?
Were they world class athletes with doctors and trainers monitoring their every move?