Any news on Jabril Cox recovery?

stinkface

Reaction score
If Parsons is going to spend most of his time rushing the passer we are certainly light in the lb category. I see a second or third round pick addressing that need.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Based on Neal not being re-signed, I'd say we're counting on him in that role. Maybe that'll change, but we clearly don't consider LVE a coverage linebacker and that's what Cox was known for in college.
Cox will be good at it. Going to upgrade our D in that regard
I also suspect we will draft a LB at some point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not wishful thinking at all, I would prefer OL or DL.

I do not see WR as a strength at this point, especially to start the season. Cooper and Wilson are gone, Lamb hasn't proven himself as a 1 and Gallup will not be ready to start the season and will take time to get back into game shape. Brown and Fehoko?

There are some ?'s about this QB being able to raise the game of the WR's.

Then there is the owner who thinks he's outsmarting the others saying they plan to take an OL unless a Lamb or Parsons falls to them. There is no self-respecting GM in the NFL that Booger can outsmart.
There is no question at all about the QB raising his game. There are always fans that don’t understand how the game works. Almost everyone that comes into this offense blossoms of late. Wilson nice new contract. Shultz all of a sudden is top pass catcher.

this team needs to fix the oline first and foremost. Without time to throw or room to run great skill position players are wasted.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Cox will be good at it. Going to upgrade our D in that regard
I also suspect we will draft a LB at some point.

I'm a believe it when I see it kind of guy. But his preseason work was promising. We did not see enough in the regular season to decide, but he did close on Daniel Jones really well.