Any News On Lavar

Mansta54

Reaction score
spook930 said:
WHERE IS HE GOING :confused:

Wish it was here. He's young and talented... I hate signing Ex Foreskins but I'd take him in a NY minute...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Give him to the poor Eagles they are already http://img514.*************/img514/8301/jerkoff2gz.gif over this guy.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
The one thing that scares me about LaVar more than any freelancing or coaching feuds is his talk of retirement. That tells me he doesn't have the heart to play anymore. Still wouldn't mind the Boys to take a chance on him if the contract is right. :p: We have our Eagles killer with TO, now we need an ex-Skin who takes his cut personal.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
I dont care for Arrington. He didnt produce near enough to gripe about the fat contract he got from Danny Boy. The Skins defense had better stats when he was out. Phenomenal physical attributes w/ a pea-size brain (albeit a degree from Penn State, or at least went there). No thanks, I would rather draft Lawson or Carpenter.

Plus he is represented by the Postons. Or I guess now Poston.

Mansta54

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

Hell, at that point of Aikmans career, after about 10 concusions already, you could have ended his career. Don't take pride in that... LaVar is ringless, Aikman has plenty.... Oh yeah, and he's a HOF.