Any NFL Prospects Worth Watching in the USFL?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I was watching a USFL game today. There's definitely some talent in the league, although it's definitely not NFL-level competition.

A kicker Taylor Bertolet made a 50-yard FG look easy, so I could see us plucking a kicker from the USFL if we need a kicker with more experience.

I just started watching some of these games.

Anyone expect any USFL players to make any teams?

timb2

Reaction score
I was watching a USFL game today. There's definitely some talent in the league, although it's definitely not NFL-level competition.

A kicker Taylor Bertolet made a 50-yard FG look easy, so I could see us plucking a kicker from the USFL if we need a kicker with more experience.

My pet cat Offensive Guard Liam Dobson is on the New Orleans Breakers.

Other who have potential

Teton Saltes OT New Mexico State 6ft-6 runs a 4.9 forty

Ahmad Gardner S Baylor we drafted was a final cut.. Kind of messed up penalized over a big hit in the last game..

Several former Cowboys are on the rosters.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...45-man-rosters-teams/pobzvksfxiohvonh70yk5fy3

Last edited:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
KaVontae Turpin is lightning quick but had some character issues.

Would love a guy like this. We never give one of these guys a shot, if we did theres zero doubt in my mind they would make the team. Rather have someone like this as our 3rd RB who could impact the return game and give us some creative looks than a guy like Corey Clement who contributes next to nothing.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Would love a guy like this. We never give one of these guys a shot, if we did theres zero doubt in my mind they would make the team. Rather have someone like this as our 3rd RB who could impact the return game and give us some creative looks than a guy like Corey Clement who contributes next to nothing.

What about Shampklin? He gives you a 3rd RB, and punt, kick off returns...

From Harvard, so he has the head for it.

Dude can also block.

See #20 after the half @7;40.

Last edited:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Didn't they fold in the 1980s?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
KaVontae Turpin is lightning quick but had some character issues.

Lookie here...

Looks like you nailed it That's a good pick up for us, too. I like what he can do to keep defenses honest, especially from the slot.

I definitely like this guy more than Cole Beasley.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Lookie here...

Looks like you nailed it That's a good pick up for us, too. I like what he can do to keep defenses honest, especially from the slot.

I definitely like this guy more than Cole Beasley.
I'm happy. I wanted Turpin coming out of college. That is our punt returner and not CeeDee Lamb being risked.