Any one else get Madden today?

calico

Reaction score
I just finished my 3rd game and I am loving this version. I got the CE version and I am loving the old versions of Madden also...brings back so many memories.

Some stats that I hope really happen against the skins

J. Jone- 22 carries 117 yards 5.3 YPC

V. Test. 14-23 223 yards 2 TDs 0 INTS

Roy Williams 4 tackles 1 INT 1TD
Dat Nguyen 6 tackles 1 INT 1 TD
Newman 4 tackles 1 INT 1 TD

Portis 12 carries 4 yards :cool:

calico

Reaction score
no, i don't have my PS2 hooked up to the internet yet.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
I got it earlier...and downloaded the new rosters. Quincy and Chutch gone, Henson number 7.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I'm still sticking with my Front Office Football 2004...none of that video game stuff...just pure team ownership, trades, drafts, free agency, and tons of stats.

DStely8

Reaction score
I got it yesterdat and have been doing well w/ Testeverde but hunter has been getting beat a lot

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I'm still sticking with my Front Office Football 2004...none of that video game stuff...just pure team ownership, trades, drafts, free agency, and tons of stats.

Ah yes... though I love Madden, I find myself playing FOF more often. Which reminds me, I haven't played in a while.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I'm 2 games into the pre-season. 1-1 right now. zuriel smith kept getting jacked on punt returns and fumbling against oakland. that's how they beat me. anyways this game is pretty cool. better than espn by far.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
no because i dont have a conole (waiting for the pc version)

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I actually got it yesterday.. I am trying to learn the xbox version now after years of playing on a ps2....... its a whole new experience.. the plays are pretty close to the same though........ but the defensive control is definately different.....

Does any one know how soon EA will update the rosters through xbox or the website?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Charlie the Tuna said:
Ah yes... though I love Madden, I find myself playing FOF more often. Which reminds me, I haven't played in a while.

Not sure about the other versions BUT I have had a lot of success by utilizing the "late free agent" period...if you hit the recommendations button, there are a lot of good FA's...let 7 rounds go by and then start making your offers..by then, the FA will have dropped his asking price...

Works very well.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Yeah i got it yesterday.I got online also name is MMLetemburn4 if your looking for a game.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I bought the new Madden this weekend and I am really impressed what they've done on defense. I can adjust just about anything on the fly now. I'm pumped. It really helps us Cowboys players when we play online since we've had a sh!tty offense for the last few years but good defense.