Any opinions on Marist Liafua?

Proof

Reaction score
Apologies if it’s been addressed elsewhere, but i don’t think I’ve seen much regarding his play in the game. And to be honest I kept co fusing him and kendrick’s due to the hair lol. Anyone have thoughts?

cmoney23

Reaction score
Apologies if it’s been addressed elsewhere, but i don’t think I’ve seen much regarding his play in the game. And to be honest I kept co fusing him and kendrick’s due to the hair lol. Anyone have thoughts?
I don't think he got a ton of run in the game, I really only noticed him late int he contest after it was put away.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He recorded 2 tackles.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Looked like a JAG. I think he only had around 10 or so snaps so that really doesn’t mean much.

LB depth behind Overshown/kendricks is a notable drop off, at least for now. Liafua is a mid round rookie getting his first cup of coffee in the league, no reason he can’t improve as the season goes on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Looked like a JAG. I think he only had around 10 or so snaps so that really doesn’t mean much.

LB depth behind Overshown/kendricks is a notable drop off, at least for now. Liafua is a mid round rookie getting his first cup of coffee in the league, no reason he can’t improve as the season goes on.
It’s PFF but apparently Clark had a very good game.

gtb1943

Reaction score

So if he got two solo tackles in nine snaps one can extrapolate that he would bet ten solo tackles on 45 snaps
now that is of course ridiculous but just as valid as your claim he looked like a jag

Mcsports

Reaction score
Same here. I had them mixed up. Lol
They both new to Dallas but difficult to keep track with all
The number changes …
…Gallup looked
Dang good at linebacker……

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He got some junior varsity reps at the end of the game when it was garbage time. Dont remember hearing his name called. Think he was only in for 9 snaps

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Last year would have said it’s a death sentence if he can’t break in higher on the depth chart. This year looks like we have two studs at LB, so still time he can at least be a solid player.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Based on Zim’s statements about him, he is a carbon copy of Kendricks.

2024 will be an understudy year for Marist, getting snaps on a rotational basis.

But if he can pick up the mantle from Kendricks and QB the D? We would have hit a homerun in the 3rd round