Any Orlando Area Members?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm headed your way tomorrow morning. Will be in Orlando from Friday afternoon through Monday morning. I'll have my laptop along so I can check out the forum and this thread.

I need to know at least one great place to eat. Provide a link to a web site if possible. No seafood, I'm allergic to it. If anyone can give an assist I'd be grateful.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I'm heading to Orlando as well. If my flight doesnt get cancelled because of this ice storm heading towards Dallas, I may be at the ESPN Zone Sunday watching the first half of the doubleheader. It's located at the Boardwalk Report.

k19

Reaction score
tijuanaflats is a different kinda place to try for Mexican. Check out their hot sauces on the website. Fear the reaper ;)

del friscos is good too

Le Coq au Vin French, of course

Victoria and Alberts if you'd like to drop iver 100 bucks on a meal for one

Too bad you can't have seafood, I know of a GREAT place up by Daytona/Volusia thats def worth the drive for REAL New England Sea food

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;1308201 said:
I'm headed your way tomorrow morning. Will be in Orlando from Friday afternoon through Monday morning. I'll have my laptop along so I can check out the forum and this thread.

I need to know at least one great place to eat. Provide a link to a web site if possible. No seafood, I'm allergic to it. If anyone can give an assist I'd be grateful.

Don't forget what I taught you about using utensils. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;1308272 said:
Don't forget what I taught you about using utensils. :D
Now why would I want to stab anyone and throw their body into the river? It might ruin my vacation.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
k19;1308226 said:
tijuanaflats is a different kinda place to try for Mexican. Check out their hot sauces on the website. Fear the reaper

No offense to you k19, but suggesting a guy from AZ travels to Orlando FL, then tries Mexican food, is like me visiting London and asking where the best BBQ joint is. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1316566 said:
No offense to you k19, but suggesting a guy from AZ travels to Orlando FL, then tries Mexican food, is like me visiting London and asking where the best BBQ joint is. ;)
:lmao2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;1316410 said:
Now why would I want to stab anyone and throw their body into the river? It might ruin my vacation.

:laugh2:

uh...because their last name is "Winicki"???

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;1316622 said:
:laugh2:

uh...because their last name is "Winicki"???
I didn't see one snow cone amongst all those mouse ears.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1316566 said:

The answer to that would be Memphis TN :D