Any other sites to Hear PC

50cent

Reaction score
Besides the ticket. I can't pull it up! Or even see the PC?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CL, how did you get it (I do now too from you), from the front page left hand side '"listen", only an archive page came up.

Was there another link?

50cent

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
CL, how did you get it (I do now too from you), from the front page left hand side '"listen", only an archive page came up.

Was there another link?
I want to know the same thing!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
There's a link under that Eatman video of "11:30a Parcells Press Conference"...

Does anyone else not like Eatman popping up and talking every time you visit the page?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:

Does anyone else not like Eatman popping up and talking every time you visit the page?
Tell me about it! Try it having dialup and have to wait a few minutes for it to load the page, evey time.:bang2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Well, looks like I just lucked out before... Now that link plays DC.com radio with Mickey and whoever. Good grief. Come on guys!

As for a recap, I couldn't hear the questions half the time. About all I could get was:

He's not mad at LA,

I think he said he might do Newman at punt returner more, but again I couldn't hear for sure who the question was about,

The rookies look the best of any group he's seen since he got here,

He's not "spoon-feeding" the blitzes to the offense any more in discrete packages. Now they are mixing them in at random to better prepare the offense for anything at any time. I think he got this from Dan Henning, but couldn't hear for sure.

Lots of questions about who would play where and Parcells rightfully telling them that he doesn't know much after only one practice. :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:

There isn't an Eatman video on my homepage....where is that? WG mentiond it yesterday too but either I am blind or dense but I can not see it

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
duh never mind...that link was probably changed to "Talking Cowboys" at 12:30 LOL

Hey Burnette delivered the water to Bill today?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
There isn't an Eatman video on my homepage....where is that? WG mentiond it yesterday too but either I am blind or dense but I can not see it
I've read about this from other people, too, Herms... I got the old page once, too. I think it might be the larger default size that looks like the old style. Maybe if you type in the www.dc.com instead of pulling it up from your favorites?

BTW, the link provided by Kilyn works far better anyway. Now it's very clear and you can hear all the questions. Surprisingly, Parcells said he wasn't surprised at LA failing the test and says that he came in overweight.