Any particular reason why my draft thread was deleted?

The Realist

Reaction score
SDogo;3242819 said:
Baffles the **** out of me to be honest.

I got NFL Draft Blitz but some of their stuff leaves me scratching my head. TSN is ok but their ranking are off this time of the year. Surprisingly good later if you actually break it down. NFL Draft Countdown has not offered anything of substance for a long time and The Huddle Report........well lets just say we have a history and they will try to sell your grandmother swamp land in Florida.

I gave up on all you mentioned 3-4 years ago.

Narrowed it down to NFLDS and GBN and then wait for Goose's top 100 to wittle it down more.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
The Realist;3242829 said:
I gave up on all you mentioned 3-4 years ago.

Narrowed it down to NFLDS and GBN and then wait for Goose's top 100 to wittle it down more.

http://www.draftnotebook.com/

This guy is actually decent. A REAL former scout. Not everything is free but well worth the $10.00

http://www.draftboardinsider.com/

Actually this site has become rather interesting. Should check it out.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3242792 said:
plenty of talk in the draft thread...

a few guys will post how we should trade down no matter what.

a few guys will post how we should draft Rolando McClain (Hi Hos).

a few guys will want a LT and others will want a FS.

I'll probably talk a little about Taylor Mays and then Rampage will respond on how bad he sucks.

There will be some talk about Jordan Shipley. Also, so you know, every single player from the Univesity of Texas is a guaranteed NFL star.

Im a huge UT fan and I know that probably 10% of our players will be decent players.... UT players are mostly soft and I hate it... So to those who think everyone of the Longhorns ( i know this guy is trying to be funny) is a guaranteed star... Your drunk and delirious......:bow:

RESIN8

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3242792 said:
plenty of talk in the draft thread...

a few guys will post how we should trade down no matter what.

a few guys will post how we should draft Rolando McClain (Hi Hos).

a few guys will want a LT and others will want a FS.

I'll probably talk a little about Taylor Mays and then Rampage will respond on how bad he sucks.

There will be some talk about Jordan Shipley. Also, so you know, every single player from the Univesity of Texas is a guaranteed NFL star.

just some huh? Next Wes welker talk?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BlueAndSilverSurfer;3242770 said:
awesome, so all draft threads get separated and marginalized into a separate forum nobody looks at? what the hell do you guys talk about for the next 3 months?

Actually, newbie, the Draft Zone is a very, very active place in the offseason... it ain't our fault that you seem to read just one of the boards in here...

So yes, if you want to talk the draft, you'll need to come in here and do it... sorry that we can't change our format, one that has existed for some years now, just to suit your desires...

IOW, get over yourself, and get with the program...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
The Realist;3242807 said:
That is driving me crazy.....

What are they waiting for.

I'm tired of looking at GBN's weak top 100......

It looks as if it now includes JR's.........