Any Photographers

erickb

Reaction score
Any photographers on here hobby or professional? I love taking pics, might not be the best or worst but have fun with it. Here are a few of mine and a link to my website; this is not a ploy to get someone to buy photos. I just like to look at and take photo’s when I can!

erickb

Reaction score
DSC9617-M.jpg

Warick

Reaction score
I'm not a pro by any means, but I do like to go out on occasion, and shoot some pics. Here are a few.

1187064961_qEnbm-M.jpg

Dealey-Plaza-night-M.jpg

253062959_nuHcx-M.jpg

245164969_qaUbm-M.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
erickb;4676734 said:
This was taken from a floating dock, so all my shots are uneven :( my site http://www.recklessphoto.com/

1164845773_Kzr4S-M.jpg

There are numerous photo editing programs that can easily fix those types of shots. I use Aperture, and have dabbled with Lightroom...but there are others that can do it very easily.

erickb

Reaction score
tomson75;4700585 said:
There are numerous photo editing programs that can easily fix those types of shots. I use Aperture, and have dabbled with Lightroom...but there are others that can do it very easily.

Thanks, I have Lightroom but have not really used it same with PS3. I should try playing around in them, but it makes me feel dirty lol

SweCowboy

Reaction score
erickb;4702913 said:
Thanks, I have Lightroom but have not really used it same with PS3. I should try playing around in them, but it makes me feel dirty lol

I do some photography as well and unless you start removing or adding things to the photo you're fine in PS or Lightroom. Everyone plays around with white balance, contrast and colors all the time.

Here's a photo of mine from Berlin a couple of years ago.

7931263240_66735849fd.jpg

erickb

Reaction score
Love the shot of downtown, been a few years since I have been home :(

Warick;4699798 said:
I'm not a pro by any means, but I do like to go out on occasion, and shoot some pics. Here are a few.