Any Positives?

ReturnToGlory

Reaction score
1. The team will not take the 1st quarter off any more. Start Barber?
2. Take offensive penalties more seriously.

I bet the coaches have been trying to get this across all season. Good lesson!

3. Teams will try to take away Witten. Develop Fasano?
4. NE dared us to run and we still passed. Need to run the ball to win a championship unless you have Brady, Moss, Stallworth, Welker and Watson on your team.

We are better off by losing this game. I thought the coaching staff didn't treat this game like our SB and I liked that.

What are your thoughts?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
We hung with the best team in Football for 3 1/2 Quaters before the Defense wore out, I think that's a postive.

slogriff

Reaction score
I was pleased to see Romo come back and play a pretty good game. I also thought the D line played pretty good until they tired at the end.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cowboys witnessed as personally as possible the manner in which the Pats handle games such as these.

Learn, and move on.

TrIpLeTs06

Reaction score
it sucked not having henry ready to play, but i think our defense did pretty good until they got worn out. i also think julius showed a couple of good things.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A positive for me is that the Cowboys took out two more players on the other team. Now, I'm not for injuries, but every team that the Cowboys have played have limped off the field...other team will think twice about how physical the Cowboys play, win or lose.

On the other side of the coin...this team put up a real good fight, and learned some good lessons...one lesson that if they need too, they can hang with the best...if they want too, which they will!

5 - 1 baby!!

Not bad AT ALL!!

;)

:star:

Let the Colts and Partiots* beat each other up now to see who is best...