Any "official" injury updates yet?

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed multiple posts on this yet, but since last night I haven't been able to listen or search through. I saw the postgame comments by Jones and Romo, even Canty, but haven't heard any of the MRI results etc.

Anything serious?

Didn't see a recent thread on this, but if there is one, my apologies again.

LarryCanadian

Woods

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;1840547 said:
Sorry if I missed multiple posts on this yet, but since last night I haven't been able to listen or search through. I saw the postgame comments by Jones and Romo, even Canty, but haven't heard any of the MRI results etc.

Anything serious?

Didn't see a recent thread on this, but if there is one, my apologies again.

LarryCanadian

Watkins has a sprained ankle, and he is probably out a week or two.

Canty is fine.

Fasano was a little dinged. They are going to see how he feels riding a stationary bike.

Gurode was walking around, which is encouraging, but they are still waiting for MRI results.

Seems Tony is fine as well.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Thanks.

There just seems to be a DMN:Blog that confirms the same info. Hope Gurode's MRI comes in clean.

Romo strikes me as cranky about his game yesterday. He's the type of guy that will play when maybe he shouldn't (coaches love that, but.....). Trainers need to keep a close eye on this. We want that hand 100% for playoffs.

Watkins will be a loss until he returns. Some young guys need to get some experience in the next few weeks.

I still thought Columbo didn't move as well as he did before his ankle issue 2 weeks ago.

Larry