Any Special Plans?

DA FAN

Reaction score
OK Everyone,

The 1st Cowboys game is Sunday!

I plan on having freinds and family over for Burgers and Brats.

First time cooking Brats, but giving it a try.

What are your plans?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DA FAN said:
OK Everyone,

What are your plans?

Brats are great! I love them and Cheddarwurst! No friends over, just me watching the game.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'll probably be going to the local pizza place down the street from my apt. to watch the game. I actually may go somewhere else for the 1pm games, just because I like to watch all of the games.

YAKUZA

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll probably be sitting here typing, doing play by play on the zone... Have my radio on listening to the local broadcast, and have the TV muted with my DV recording, and my popcorn right beside me, with a big glass of red punch on the rocks. :)

DA FAN

Reaction score
Clove said:
I'll probably be sitting here typing, doing play by play on the zone... Have my radio on listening to the local broadcast, and have the TV muted with my DV recording, and my popcorn right beside me, with a big glass of red punch on the rocks. :)

Yes, gotta have that popcorn for the SHOW! :D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DA FAN said:
Yes, gotta have that popcorn for the SHOW! :D
Only problem I have every year, is that I can't sleep at night on Saturdays.. So I wound up missing all of the ESPN and local stuff about all the games, and I love those shows. It's going to be like a holiday weekend.

DA FAN

Reaction score
TheSport78 said:
70 DOLLARS WORTH OF CHINESE FOOD...all for me

Just curious, why 70? Why not 50 or 75? :laugh2:

Does the 70 go towards quantity or quality?

Hoov

Reaction score
Clove said:
Only problem I have every year, is that I can't sleep at night on Saturdays.. So I wound up missing all of the ESPN and local stuff about all the games, and I love those shows. It's going to be like a holiday weekend.

have a couple vodka and tonics sat evening, you'll find it much easier to fall asleep :D

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
gonna be at my house with all of my family there. gonna fire up the cue and make a 7 layer dip and of course the cooler supplied with plenty of beer.... its gonna be a great weekend, nfl on thurs, high school fri, longhorns on sat, boy's on sunday and monday night football doubleheader.....does anybody know if ebay sells any extra livers, im gonna need one.... by the way my score....cowboys 27 jags 14...

DA FAN

Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
gonna be at my house with all of my family there. gonna fire up the cue and make a 7 layer dip and of course the cooler supplied with plenty of beer.... its gonna be a great weekend, nfl on thurs, high school fri, longhorns on sat, boy's on sunday and monday night football doubleheader.....does anybody know if ebay sells any extra livers, im gonna need one.... by the way my score....cowboys 27 jags 14...

That's it, I'm cancelling my plans and coming over to your house! :laugh2:

7 layer dip, that's good stuff.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DA FAN said:
OK Everyone,

What are your plans?

Pace the floor from about 11:00 am to 3:14 pm watch one of the early games but not really watch it just kind of looking at the game. Then freak out at 3:15 after a couple of plays I'm alright. Win the game I'll watch the sunday night game with a big smile, lose the game and I'll be watching some other dumb show on tv but not really watching just looking at the TV in a daze. Sounds like fun? :laugh1:

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
DA FAN said:
Just curious, why 70? Why not 50 or 75? :laugh2:

Does the 70 go towards quantity or quality?

hahaa i would hope quality..if we lose sunday i'll feel bloated AND depressed

Wimbo

Reaction score
Sunday is day two of the MS-150 in Georgia... a 150 mile bike ride to raise money and awareness for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I will be riding, so I will have to watch the game Sunday night off of the DVR. Unbelievably bad timing. If you happen to see me on Sunday, don't tell me the score! :eek::

DA FAN

Reaction score
Wimbo said:
Sunday is day two of the MS-150 in Georgia... a 150 mile bike ride to raise money and awareness for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I will be riding, so I will have to watch the game Sunday night off of the DVR. Unbelievably bad timing. If you happen to see me on Sunday, don't tell me the score! :eek::

I have a cousing my age that has this. He's a big Cowboys fan too!

Thanks for supporting MS.

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
unfortunatly i have to work but I might be able to slide out just in time, to catch the second half

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Going to the game which I am pretty excited about.

Was also trying to pick up tickets to the Panthers game (which is still kinda close for me) but those seats are darn pricey.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Wolfpack said:
Going to the game which I am pretty excited about.

Was also trying to pick up tickets to the Panthers game (which is still kinda close for me) but those seats are darn pricey.

Can't get any better than being "at the game".

Hope I can hear you yelling all the way to my house in S. Tx. :laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
ill be recovering after the party here in west campus after we beat ohio state!!!! but ill be getting up with a terrible headache and plenty of gatorade to watch the game around 3

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hoov said:
have a couple vodka and tonics sat evening, you'll find it much easier to fall asleep :D
:laugh2: If only I drank.