Any Special Plans?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Pace the floor from about 11:00 am to 3:14 pm watch one of the early games but not really watch it just kind of looking at the game. Then freak out at 3:15 after a couple of plays I'm alright. Win the game I'll watch the sunday night game with a big smile, lose the game and I'll be watching some other dumb show on tv but not really watching just looking at the TV in a daze. Sounds like fun? :laugh1:
Now this is me!

danzig

Reaction score
Every year a friend of mine throws an Opening Sunday Party. We all get together BBQ, Drink and when our team isnt on Swim. He has 3 big TV's set up with NFL package. the rest of the year we alternate between my house and another friend of mine and BBQ and watch alot of games

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Best Friends, beers, BBQ, beers, and maybe some bruises if theres some trash talkin going on.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
get drunk and watch my boys beat the **** out of the fags i mean jags

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clove said:
Only problem I have every year, is that I can't sleep at night on Saturdays.. So I wound up missing all of the ESPN and local stuff about all the games, and I love those shows. It's going to be like a holiday weekend.

It is a Holiday Weekend....:)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MC KAos said:
ill be recovering after the party here in west campus after we beat ohio state!!!! but ill be getting up with a terrible headache and plenty of gatorade to watch the game around 3

You absolutely sure Texas will beat OSU ?

I like UT...great game winning the Championship, I was pulling for them. After they beat OSU last year in Columbus, I knew it was their year.

However, I think OSU takes them in Austin this time....GO BUCKEYES.....

I won't drink too much Saturday night, win or lose, because I like getting up and watching all the morning pregame shows. Especially opening day. I think we all know what the opening stories will be about....got your :popcorn:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Get Up , watch the early games. eat sumthing...drink pop and gett ready for the Cowboys game!! and just relax and enjoy!!!

DA FAN

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Get Up , watch the early games. eat sumthing...drink pop and gett ready for the Cowboys game!! and just relax and enjoy!!!

Reading this brings back good memories.

My cousins are from Illinois. Can't recall the name of the town..

Anyway... When we were kids and they'd come visit us in Texas, they would say.. " I want a pop" I would say " I want a coke". Of course, I referred to all soft drinks as coke. LOL

lspain1

Reaction score
Yes I have special plans. My family...and myself...will be at the game!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wimbo said:
Sunday is day two of the MS-150 in Georgia... a 150 mile bike ride to raise money and awareness for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I will be riding, so I will have to watch the game Sunday night off of the DVR. Unbelievably bad timing. If you happen to see me on Sunday, don't tell me the score! :eek::

They have Bikers for Babies here in KC, and they usually do it on the opening Sunday of the NFL season. Year after year. For the life of me I can't figure out why they pick this date. I'm not a biker though, so it doesn't affect me.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
In keeping with the general mood of the board lately, I'm kinda hopin' I die before Sunday.

Failing that, it's two of my brothers joining us to check out the new wide screen Samsung and as many games in HD as Sunday Ticket offers.

Having the world's best calzones delivered..no cooking!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
to dl the game and then get excited watching our D pick and tear apart these "cats"

roughneck266

Reaction score
Clove said:
I'll probably be sitting here typing, doing play by play on the zone... Have my radio on listening to the local broadcast, and have the TV muted with my DV recording, and my popcorn right beside me, with a big glass of red punch on the rocks. :)

GOD BLESS YOU! I will still be four days short of comming back to civilization. Hard to catch American Football here in soccerland. Only show one game a week on ESPN. I will be back for Washington though. I can't friggin wait!:bow:

MC KAos

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
You absolutely sure Texas will beat OSU ?

I like UT...great game winning the Championship, I was pulling for them. After they beat OSU last year in Columbus, I knew it was their year.

However, I think OSU takes them in Austin this time....GO BUCKEYES.....

I won't drink too much Saturday night, win or lose, because I like getting up and watching all the morning pregame shows. Especially opening day. I think we all know what the opening stories will be about....got your :popcorn:

of course im not SURE of it, but im PRETTY sure!! as a UT student who lives a block away from campus it is my DUTY to get drunk when we win(if we do win, that is) its gonna be a hell of a GAME!!! as for the cowboys game, if there is any left over beer and im feeling ok the next morning ill prob just throw some down and get some wings or pizza and watch the game!!!

rojan

Reaction score
Clove said:
Only problem I have every year, is that I can't sleep at night on Saturdays.. So I wound up missing all of the ESPN and local stuff about all the games, and I love those shows. It's going to be like a holiday weekend.

That used to happen to me too...Now i Wake up really early on Saturdays and get drunk in the evening so I can wake up to catch all the pre-game stuff.

To bad our game is the second of the double header...The 1st game is gonna drag on..and on...and on..and on....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
rojan said:
That used to happen to me too...Now i Wake up really early on Saturdays and get drunk in the evening so I can wake up to catch all the pre-game stuff.

To bad our game is the second of the double header...The 1st game is gonna drag on..and on...and on..and on....
Actaully that 1st game moves quicker than we think. ANd it's great when there are 2 games on (especially when your cable provider doesn't have the NFL network *hint*charter*hint*charter*).