Any update on injuries?

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes. Hurts is hurt and Dallas looks like he broke his arm.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It looked like he tried an arm bar. I am the first one complaining about the dirty 49ers. I got to call it both ways.
I mean. Arm barring a guy is a great way to tackle them and it’s perfectly legal to do.

It’s not really dirty if it’s not illegal. I have zero reason to believe bell wanted to hurt Goedert.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I mean. Arm barring a guy is a great way to tackle them and it’s perfectly legal to do.

It’s not really dirty if it’s not illegal. I have zero reason to believe bell wanted to hurt Goedert.
Let just hope the kid didn’t break his arm. This was a great game. To bad the referees decided they wanted camera time. :huh:

Acheman08

Reaction score
Let just hope the kid didn’t break his arm. This was a great game. To bad the referees decided they wanted camera time. :huh:
he will have to signal EVERY first down with his other hand. He has quite the career as a crossing guard waiting for him when he retires.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I heard on the post-game show that Tryon sprained his left shoulder joint while removing his chest pads in the locker room. He may only participate in walk thrus all week.