Any update on injuries?

Ken

Reaction score
Makes me think he's a better fit inside. A freaking bully. Those aren't guys that get knocked down much
He is. He is one of the best in the league at LG...would be middle of the pack at LT.

He is a total stud.

exciter

Reaction score
That was a dirty tackle by Bell.
How tf was it dirty? Goedert stiff armed his chin under the face mask. Bell took him down with said arm. Exactly what should he have done… let him keep running down the field????

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
It’s broken…
I heard he'll be ready to go in 4 weeks. And they have a bye next week.

4 weeks? With a broken arm? That's crazy.

So he might be back for the re-match.

That stiff arm to the helmet is a common thing ball carierrs do....we do it every game. Every team does.

Will be curious if they have a plan how to tackle our guys when our guys stiff arm them next time.... legally. Might be within the rules.....I guess....but I wonder what the players think about that arm bar move, and whether it was within the unwritten code players have. We will see.

Carson

Reaction score

That stiff arm to the helmet is a common thing ball carierrs do....we do it every game. Every team does.

Will be curious if they have a plan how to tackle our guys when our guys stiff arm them next time.... legally. Might be within the rules.....I guess....but I wonder what the players think about that arm bar move, and whether it was within the unwritten code players have. We will see.
Bye weeks do not count towards the IR if they place him on it.

He is out Kansas City, Buffalo, San Francisco and Dallas. But can return against Seattle

Bagman

Reaction score

Don't worry, they'll make it a penalty. A Cowboy did it, so it will be made illegal. They won't outlaw the tush push, because Philly is good at it. But Bell ? He's not allowed to be good at something.