Any videos of the Raiders game?

calico

Reaction score
I am going to get some videos of the game up today after I put together my new BBQ grill.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Trust me when I say you don't want to watch it....it is not pretty...

Martice

Reaction score
calico said:
I am going to get some videos of the game up today after I put together my new BBQ grill.

Hi Calico. Did you get my last PM?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
thanks calico, didnt get a chance to see the game, i was stuck @ work

TonyTone

Reaction score
Hey Calico, where are our invites for the BBQ?

I prefer BBQ Chicken marinated in Beer.

calico

Reaction score
I am going to grill some shark, swordfish, a couple ribeyes and some brats for a little grill warming party tonight.

The beer marinated chicken will be ready for the next cowboys game.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
calico said:
I am going to grill some shark, swordfish, a couple ribeyes and some brats for a little grill warming party tonight.

mmmmmm

that's sounds good.

I'll have that.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
calico said:

Hmmm, I've never had shark. Could you try and describe its taste or is it comparable to anything else?

calico

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in videos...I will get them up on Wed.

Shark really has a bland taste. The meat looks and feels like pork, but you really have to season it to get some good taste.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Found these while surfing the net. They come from another cowboy forum site. They had two more there, but one was the 70 yard pass to Moss and the other was a missed block by adams and Julius is stuffed for a loss on the final series. Also spears was in the back field on this play. If you guys want to view them as well just let me know and I will link them.

Fourth and four play. (no sound)
http://www.bnbathletics.com/downloads/fourthandfour.avi

Crayton's TD catch and run.
http://www.bnbathletics.com/downloads/craytontd.avi

Bledsoe to Glenn Bomb.
http://www.bnbathletics.com/downloads/terryglenn2.avi

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Charles Woodson should be embarassed as hell.

Besides the fact Crayton wasnt close to being down, it was a kill shot, he could of light him up

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Charles Woodson should be embarassed as hell.

Besides the fact Crayton wasnt close to being down, it was a kill shot, he could of light him up

Yeah to bad we waited until the 4th quarter to expose him. :banghead:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The weird thing is, weve been conservative in our 2 BS crap fluke losses all game. But on the last possesions I thought we really should of ran it.

2nd and 4 at roughly Skins 35. 2:20 left. Should of let it run down to the 2 minute warning and ran it. Instead we rush a pass play in, incomplete in the vecinity of Witten. 3rd and 4 another pass, incomplete to Crayton. 4th and 4, pass to Glenn, not enough yards.

And against Oakland. We have 3 pro bowl linemen, and a potential PB RB. If we cant get 5 yards on 3 tries we dont deserve to win.

Thats just my opinion

DallasDomination

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
The weird thing is, weve been conservative in our 2 BS crap fluke losses all game. But on the last possesions I thought we really should of ran it.

2nd and 4 at roughly Skins 35. 2:20 left. Should of let it run down to the 2 minute warning and ran it. Instead we rush a pass play in, incomplete in the vecinity of Witten. 3rd and 4 another pass, incomplete to Crayton. 4th and 4, pass to Glenn, not enough yards.

And against Oakland. We have 3 pro bowl linemen, and a potential PB RB. If we cant get 5 yards on 3 tries we dont deserve to win.

Thats just my opinion

My thoughts exactly.