Any videos of the Raiders game?

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
Just wondering if any of the movie guys got the videos ?

I wouldn't want the SOB... piss poor OL play... You'll get sick watching

50cent

Reaction score
Never noticed how much FS Woodson was playing this year. When did he make the switch to FS?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Man...

Go to Witten...

that's a TD.

Thanks for the vids.

I read alot about that play. And especially because of the comment from Madden who said that Witten was more coverd then people thought i wasn't so angry about that decission to go to Glenn. But after watching that play i must say even if this is a 3 step drop Drew should have never thrown that ball to Glenn. Glenn was never free or even close to getting even the first down if he had caught the ball. Witten was free on his route and could have scored easily.

I don't think that play is a bad call from the coaches but a bad read from Drew. You can see from the beginning of the play that Glenn would be covered. He should have looked to the other side much earlier.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
I read alot about that play. And especially because of the comment from Madden who said that Witten was more coverd then people thought i wasn't so angry about that decission to go to Glenn. But after watching that play i must say even if this is a 3 step drop Drew should have never thrown that ball to Glenn. Glenn was never free or even close to getting even the first down if he had caught the ball. Witten was free on his route and could have scored easily.

I don't think that play is a bad call from the coaches but a bad read from Drew. You can see from the beginning of the play that Glenn would be covered. He should have looked to the other side much earlier.

A agree. Its also settles another dispute on the board here whether or not we could of gotten the first down without scoring a TD. According to the footage it looks like we could have gotten the first without having to score.