Any who watch Aokye film breakdown. its our vets that are playing like scrubs

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
fellow zoners---i put one up of film breakdown but Darius or AKOYE does as good as any film breakdown...just watch a few minutes...its our VETS who have

been pro bowlers and all pros that are playing like "scrubs"....tell me who is accountable for this????..truly love to hear...who is accountable for this???

your fellow zoner
GORICO

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The entire team is a bunch of tools and scrubs. Vets, rookies, street castings, entitled overpaid clowns, and traded players alike. Only one who isn’t is Aubrey and he needs to be traded for the sake of himself (he deserves a winning team) and the team (tank season needs to start now, though with the way this team continues to play, tanking just comes naturally).

End thread.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you have a whole team collectively sucking…. Your coach has lost his team. We know what it looks like we’ve seen it before.

Reactions: CWR

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
The entire team should be held accountable, but leadership is the problem. JJ is ultimately responsible, and keeping McCarthy around was a massive mistake. It looked like the team turned on him in the playoffs, and they haven't done much to make that stench dissipate. If the next HC hire isn't a grand slam, I'm going to have a hard time finding time to watch the games, much less spend any money on this organization.

Reactions: CWR

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
fellow zoners---i put one up of film breakdown but Darius or AKOYE does as good as any film breakdown...just watch a few minutes...its our VETS who have

been pro bowlers and all pros that are playing like "scrubs"....tell me who is accountable for this????..truly love to hear...who is accountable for this???

your fellow zoner
GORICO

your fellow zoner
GORICO
Very nice video. Thank you for putting that up for us. A lot of people are blaming Zimmer, calling him a wash-up or a has been. He has forgotten more about football than anyone in this forum knows about it. Zimmer is far from the problem. For years the Cowboys have stocked their team with dumb players. They don’t believe in drafting players with high IQs. Play after play after play the defense constantly made mistakes. That is not on Zimmer. Zimmer tells them what to do. It’s up to the player to listen to the coach and follow his scheme. They aren’t doing it. So the problem is a lack of accountability. Everyone knows that the coaches don’t have any power to discipline the players. I remember during the Romo era players would go around Jason Garrett and complain to Jones whenever Garrett tried to hold them accountable. As usual, Jerry would tell Garrett to back off. Jerry is the root of the problem. His post game interview was embarrassing to listen to.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

AKOYE is 100% SPOT ON!!!!

Our veterans are the ones committing rookie mistakes and (like Micah said) wanting to be Superman! Micah is to blame as well for committing the same mistakes he is blaming others of doing. Coach Zimmer needs to bench their butts!

D-Law, Micah, Kendricks, Wilson and Hooker: bench their rear ends, Coach Z!!! Like AKOYE said, no cussing out is going to force these veteran players from fixing their mistakes. A good couple of BENCHINGS on the sideline will either force them to fix their peewee football costly mistakes or cause them to refuse to fix themselves (thus prove to the team ownership those players are unfixable and need to be traded)!

PS: loool...AKOYE said early during film breakdown, "Then we have people saying, "D-Law is the only one husting!" I don't give a **** if he's the only one hustling if D-Law is the reason for such broken down plays!!!"
:lmao:
This means AKOYE is in here (Cowboys Zone) reading our content!!! I created the thread about this very subject praising D-Law as the only one hustling...last week. So, AKOYE, please come out and tell us which poster in here is you???
:muttley:
PSS: Thank you, AKOYE! Excellent breakdown, analysis and interpretation!
:hammer:

Cowboyny

Reaction score

your fellow zoner
GORICO
It's laughable that teams just look where Parsons lines up to run right at him as he never sets the edge. It's basic fundamental football!!

rambo2

Reaction score
The entire team is a bunch of tools and scrubs. Vets, rookies, street castings, entitled overpaid clowns, and traded players alike. Only one who isn’t is Aubrey and he needs to be traded for the sake of himself (he deserves a winning team) and the team (tank season needs to start now, though with the way this team continues to play, tanking just comes naturally).

End thread.
The entire team is not a bunch of tools and scrubs. Your post is ridiculous.

75boyz

Reaction score
Really good film and analysis.
He emphasized how they commit the same basic mental errors over and over again.

Came away feeling not entirely confident in the whole defense's IQ.

Guess I can't blame it all on Zimmer then.

Last edited: