Any who watch Aokye film breakdown. its our vets that are playing like scrubs

boysfanindc

Reaction score
It fits perfectly into the scenario Jones wants, don't give the coaches the players they need, then blame the coaches, fire the coaches and claim all is better now with the spot light removed from him as a lousy GM.

Perfect for him. We have seen this before.

Big D

Reaction score
Everyone seems to be guilty of trying to do too much. Sometimes pulling back and relying on the basics is best.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Very nice video. Thank you for putting that up for us. A lot of people are blaming Zimmer, calling him a wash-up or a has been. He has forgotten more about football than anyone in this forum knows about it. Zimmer is far from the problem. For years the Cowboys have stocked their team with dumb players. They don’t believe in drafting players with high IQs. Play after play after play the defense constantly made mistakes. That is not on Zimmer. Zimmer tells them what to do. It’s up to the player to listen to the coach and follow his scheme. They aren’t doing it. So the problem is a lack of accountability. Everyone knows that the coaches don’t have any power to discipline the players. I remember during the Romo era players would go around Jason Garrett and complain to Jones whenever Garrett tried to hold them accountable. As usual, Jerry would tell Garrett to back off. Jerry is the root of the problem. His post game interview was embarrassing to listen to.
mr Slicky---yes i too heard Jerry try to slide the convo how well we came back in last 8 minutes....its more than embarrassing....that is just saying...duhhh we just take the first 3

Quarters off...because i am Jerry and i am a Marketer that just happens to own an NFL team and we dont have to win diddly for my team to be worth north of 10 billion...makes me

so sick...nothing Jerry nor Stephen says i truly believe

Reactions: CWR