Any word on Bradie?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I seen him get shaken up two or three times hope its nothing serious. but has there been a report on him?

gmb85

Reaction score
I heard him on the Michael Irvin show a bit earlier. He didn't sound like he was gonna be out for any significant time.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He came back and played after the injury. Remember he took his helmet off after the 4th down play. I guess he's all right.

Personally, I'm worried about Witten. I know he's a warrior, but the body can only take so much. Brad sure needs him.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2378051 said:
He hurt his ovaries.

i knew everyone was bustin his ovaries...didn't think he would get hurt from it tho :)

Slammin Bran 23;2378053 said:
If I'm not mistakin he went back into the game.

correct he did but that very well could have been the adrenaline pumpin

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I thought the resident messageboard villian had maybe the best game on the defense except for maybe Ratliff.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2378062 said:
he hurt his ovaries

1) that "joke" has officially been overused on this board lately

2) the both times he was injured (last week and this week), he came back and played in the same game

nice try though, but not really

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2378102 said:
I thought the resident messageboard villian had maybe the best game on the defense except for maybe Ratliff.

Ratliff, Ware, and Zach all played better than Brady.

Hell, our Rookie CBs (and Ball) played about as well as he did too (and that's not a bad thing).

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2378102 said:

Bradie played to what I would expect him to do each week. Hardly worthy of a HUGE "atta boy" other to reinforce what the table stakes are.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2378113 said:
Bradie played to what I would expect him to do each week. Hardly worthy of a HUGE "atta boy" other to reinforce what the table stakes are.

Bradie plays strongside and takes on two gaps and lead blockers so Zach is free to fly around (at 225 lbs soaking wet) and get his name called. If Bradie doesn't do his job Zach Thomas is a grease stain on the Texas Stadium turf. Earnest Graham doesn't rush for 2.47 yards per carry if Bradie James doesn't have a phenomenal day.

But forget about all that .... he's not a messageboard favorite. And at the end of the day, isn't that what matters most? How many adoring posts people post about you on an internet messageboard? Forget the fact that two NFL head coaches who have coached defenses (specfically linebackers) for over 60 combined years in the NFL love the guy .... messageboard favorite. That's the true indication of a great player.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2378140 said:
Bradie plays strongside and takes on two gaps

I stopped reading right there since you're already wrong.

Wade's scheme is a 1 gap scheme. If ANY player on the D would be asked to take on 2 gaps it would be Ratliff (or whoever's playing NG).

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Rack;2378107 said:
Ratliff, Ware, and Zach all played better than Brady.

Hell, our Rookie CBs (and Ball) played about as well as he did too (and that's not a bad thing).

Rack, come on now, at least spell his name right :p:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2378205 said:
Rack, come on now, at least spell his name right :p:

Isn't Bradie a girl's name? Sort of like Bobby is male, and Bobbie is female?

:D

khiladi

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2378140 said:
Bradie plays strongside and takes on two gaps and lead blockers so Zach is free to fly around (at 225 lbs soaking wet) and get his name called. If Bradie doesn't do his job Zach Thomas is a grease stain on the Texas Stadium turf. Earnest Graham doesn't rush for 2.47 yards per carry if Bradie James doesn't have a phenomenal day.

Really... Is that why Bradie lost all that weight to play for Wade, because he would be occupying player's so other's can get the glory.

Bradie James is an average LB.