Any word on David Irving and Xavier?

Reaction score
im assuming at this point hes in the dog house with the coaches for not practicing and rehab and not attending meetings ,regardless of his health now..If it were me id play the guy regardless, im sick and tired of losing playoff games and you cant leave bullet in the gun so to speak..

if they want to make point play him use him up in the playoffs and cut his butt next yr..we need all players today and DI can bring pressure..has to be more then his ankle now..
It would be a slap in the face of whoever would not dress in order to allow Irving to play.

A guy who never misses a meeting or practice to sit out for a guy who doesn't give a crap about his teammates, his coaches, management or the fans.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Whenever when everyone would make fun of anyone who would ask about Gregory's future with the DL?

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I didn't even know there was reason to believe Irving might be active.

I'm pretty sure he's played his last downs as a Cowboy already.

conner01

Reaction score
FILO is likely out
No one really knows in Irving but sure seems like it’s not injury

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It would be a slap in the face of whoever would not dress in order to allow Irving to play.

A guy who never misses a meeting or practice to sit out for a guy who doesn't give a crap about his teammates, his coaches, management or the fans.
While I can definitely appreciate this obvious sentiment my FRIEND!
The mere fact of fielding the #95 in the playoffs far outstrips the wrecked coolio of butthurt feelings of some ZERO IMPACT JAG PLAYER,,,just sayingo_O

Verdict

Reaction score
im assuming at this point hes in the dog house with the coaches for not practicing and rehab and not attending meetings ,regardless of his health now..If it were me id play the guy regardless, im sick and tired of losing playoff games and you cant leave bullet in the gun so to speak..

if they want to make point play him use him up in the playoffs and cut his butt next yr..we need all players today and DI can bring pressure..has to be more then his ankle now..

I wouldn't let him see the field to send a message that if you are a screwup you don't play. N