Any word on Hasslett

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
My guess would be that he is enjoying his own company, it is less expensive, fancy clothes are not required and drama is at a minimum. Perfect relationship. He truly gets back as much from the relationship as he puts in. Sex is always at his finger tips as well.
:laugh:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s in his McCarthy Project group along with Scott McCurley who was a Defensive QC guy and helped with LBers. Will be interesting to see if he thinks they’re good enough to bring on. The other member, Cignetti, took a FBS OC job.
McCarthy was also Hasletts OC in Nola

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
There is some talent on defense. It just needs a few pieces to make it a really good unit.

It appears that a defensive coaching staff is being assembled that can turn that unit into the kind of defense we want to watch on Sundays.

Aggressively attacking the QB and a turnover creating defense.

I can't recall the last time we had DBs that actively played the ball, maybe during the years of SS Roy Williams and Anthony Henry? I have doubts that this group of DBs can improve, I'm leaning towards the opinion that these guys are vastly overrated.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Haslett, Tomsula, Richard? all under Nolan would be a fiery group of vet Def coaches
Hell yes! I saw Haslett in those year off videos too. I always liked Haslett when he coached the Saints. Years back, I was looking at his record and didn't realize how bad it was, because he was always direct and fiery in those press conferences. They were fun to watch and not in the goofball Rex Ryan way. We don't need him to run the team, just to get rid of the complacency and entitlement at the Star and get these linebackers roaring.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That would be great. Actually excited about next year already. First time in a long time
Calm down, street urchin.
This group, unless different, will be lucky to go 9-7.
Our mediocrity status is secure until 2022. And it gives Jerry more time to sell tickets and sweatshirts.
Mateys, what a great country!!!