Any word yet on Tatum Bell?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven't seen anything yet, at least not today as to wether or not Bell will be splitting time with Anderson.

Anyone hear anything today?

BTW - Dallas comes out FIRING today, not running.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Last I heard, he was going to play.

And I hope Roy gets a good shot in on that chest. :)

Hoov

Reaction score
I didnt see anything official yet, looking like he'll play some, i really doubt he sits.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
HEALTH WATCH:

Cowboys
Receiver Patrick Crayton continues to improve from the ankle injury he suffered earlier this season against the New York Giants, having been upgraded to questionable for Thursday's game and practicing on Wednesday for the first time since suffering the injury on Oct. 16. Cornerback Anthony Henry (groin) played only on the nickel defense against the Lions and is probable for Denver. Linebacker Scott Shanle (ankle) is also probable.

Broncos
Running back Tatum Bell, who carried 10 times for 34 yards against the New York Jets, is questionable with a chest injury, but did practice on Wednesday. Cornerback Champ Bailey (hamstring) and kicker Jason Elam (calf) are probable, as are tight end Jeb Putzier (side/shoulder), defensive tackle Demetrin Veal (shoulder), wide receiver Darius Watts (ankle). All practiced on Wednesday.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
HEALTH WATCH:

Cowboys
Receiver Patrick Crayton continues to improve from the ankle injury he suffered earlier this season against the New York Giants, having been upgraded to questionable for Thursday's game and practicing on Wednesday for the first time since suffering the injury on Oct. 16. Cornerback Anthony Henry (groin) played only on the nickel defense against the Lions and is probable for Denver. Linebacker Scott Shanle (ankle) is also probable.

Broncos
Running back Tatum Bell, who carried 10 times for 34 yards against the New York Jets, is questionable with a chest injury, but did practice on Wednesday. Cornerback Champ Bailey (hamstring) and kicker Jason Elam (calf) are probable, as are tight end Jeb Putzier (side/shoulder), defensive tackle Demetrin Veal (shoulder), wide receiver Darius Watts (ankle). All practiced on Wednesday.

Thank you sir.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Derinyar said:
That implies that they stopped yesterday. IV Alcohol for the win!

and a happy Thanksgiving to you Derinyer.... :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HardHittin'Witten said:
leaving work in 2 hours and have to stop to reload the fridge after last night.

Or.....you can be like Sarge and have 2 refrigerators and loadem both up once a week.

:D