any WWE fans on this board?

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
Everyone in this friggin city calls me a redneck for likin wrestling, but I've been watching it since I was a little kid. It grows on you! we have any other fellow wrestling fans on this board? and whos ur favorite wrestler? mine are of course STONE COLD steve austin, and john cena.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
txlonghorn14 said:
Everyone in this friggin city calls me a redneck for likin wrestling, but I've been watching it since I was a little kid. It grows on you! we have any other fellow wrestling fans on this board? and whos ur favorite wrestler? mine are of course STONE COLD steve austin, and john cena.
Yes, I am a fan. There's even a picture on this site of me with Macho Man Randy Savage. A friend of mine who was a DJ here just got hired in Austin so my wrestling tickets have probably dried up. We went to every event here. His son Joey always went with us. He's a riot at events. Only 6, and funny.

My all time favorite wrestlers were the Road Warriors, so naturally I don't like what they're doing with Animal right now.

I also like the Undertaker.

Bout time for a lot of these guys to retire and let the new blood have the spotlight. Cena's the best interview now. Angle is probably easily the best wrestler. Eugene bores me to tears. So do MNM. Most entertaining to watch are Benoit and Rey. You guessed it, I liked Eddie too.

felix360

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yes, I am a fan. There's even a picture on this site of me with Macho Man Randy Savage. A friend of mine who was a DJ here just got hired in Austin so my wrestling tickets have probably dried up. We went to every event here. His son Joey always went with us. He's a riot at events. Only 6, and funny.

My all time favorite wrestlers were the Road Warriors, so naturally I don't like what they're doing with Animal right now.

I also like the Undertaker.

Bout time for a lot of these guys to retire and let the new blood have the spotlight. Cena's the best interview now. Angle is probably easily the best wrestler. Eugene bores me to tears. So do MNM. Most entertaining to watch are Benoit and Rey. You guessed it, I liked Eddie too.

i love wrestling since i was a kid, my all time fav. is the ultimate warrior, i remember as a kid my mom would take me to watch him wrestle when i lived in dallas, he used to be called dingo warrior, up until like maybe 2 years ago i used to watch it a lot but i started working evenings so i cant watch it much any more. isnt wrestle mania this weekend??

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I don't watch it as often as I use to. But I'm still somewhat of a fan.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I used to watch it all the time but not that much any more. My favorite of all time would have to be Jerry Lawler because he is from Memphis. As for more recent wrestlers it would be Stone Cold Steve Austin mainly because I liked the character more than the wrestling.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
felix360 said:
i love wrestling since i was a kid, my all time fav. is the ultimate warrior, i remember as a kid my mom would take me to watch him wrestle when i lived in dallas, he used to be called dingo warrior, up until like maybe 2 years ago i used to watch it a lot but i started working evenings so i cant watch it much any more. isnt wrestle mania this weekend??
I've met him too. Strange guy. He actually changed his name legally to Warrior. He lives in Scottsdale, a Phoenix suburb, and his wife and kids last names are Warrior. Of course the Spanish word for Warrior is Guerrero, so it isn't all that unique I suppose.

BTW, I can't stand Hulk Hogan. The most boring wrestler ever. Over hyped bum.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I've met him too. Strange guy. He actually changed his name legally to Warrior. He lives in Scottsdale, a Phoenix suburb, and his wife and kids last names are Warrior. Of course the Spanish word for Warrior is Guerrero, so it isn't all that unique I suppose.

BTW, I can't stand Hulk Hogan. The most boring wrestler ever. Over hyped bum.

You'd be amazed at how many of the stars of the 80's and 90's came through Memphis when starting out. I remember Warrior and Sting as a tag team called Power Team USA. The Rock started here as did Stve Austin, Hogan, The Road Warriors and on and on.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
So I have a dumb question. Why did it change from WWF to WWE? I remember all those fellas as WWF wrestlers.

And speaking of the Ultimate Warrior, didn't he wrestle as the Dingo Warrior in the Sportatorium in Dallas? Growing up in Big D, I used to watch the local wrestlers such as the Von Erichs. That poor family had more tragedies than the Kennedy clan. If I was in the movie making biz, I'd make a documentary on the Von Erich family.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So I have a dumb question. Why did it change from WWF to WWE? I remember all those fellas as WWF wrestlers.

And speaking of the Ultimate Warrior, didn't he wrestle as the Dingo Warrior in the Sportatorium in Dallas? Growing up in Big D, I used to watch the local wrestlers such as the Von Erichs. That poor family had more tragedies than the Kennedy clan. If I was in the movie making biz, I'd make a documentary on the Von Erich family.
They were sued by the World Wildlife Federation and lost.