Anybody actually want to win this next game?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im curious to take the pulse of this forum. After last night's embarrassing loss, do you even want the Cowboys to win this next game? Regardless of whether an 8-8 team might limp undeservedly into the playoffs, is that what you want? Or have we finally all reached the conclusion that whatever results in a change at head coach is what's best for this team long term?

Just lose baby!
:thumbdown:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I want whatever embarrasses Jerry the most. Falling backwards into the playoffs, making more stupid comments about a Super Bowl run, then getting blown out in his castle on national TV would do the trick.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
It’s easy for me to say I want them to lose especially in regards to draft status but when the game starts that all goes out the window

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I root for Dallas every week, I’m not wired to root against my team under any circumstance, so yes I hope we win. I don’t think JG is back regardless

Check that wiring!
:laugh:

wireEStop.gif

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Im curious to take the pulse of this forum. After last night's embarrassing loss, do you even want the Cowboys to win this next game? Regardless of whether an 8-8 team might limp undeservedly into the playoffs, is that what you want? Or have we finally all reached the conclusion that whatever results in a change at head coach is what's best for this team long term?

Just lose baby!
I didn't want them to win yesterday either. If it isn't crystal clear to some of the folks here, this is a team with absolutely ZERO chance of going to the Super Bowl this season.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Losing to the igglets and deadskins back to back weeks would really be telling where this organization is at. Would make for an even longer offseason than what’s already on tap. As much as this organization sucks right now could never root for a loss.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Losing to the igglets and deadskins back to back weeks would really be telling where this organization is at. Would make for an even longer offseason than what’s already on tap. As much as this organization sucks right now could never root for a loss.

Who cares? We've lost to both teams plenty in the past, and that's all this would be. One more loss in the past. What would make for the longest offseason would be this owner having any false hope and keeping these people around. That's far more damaging that any single loss to the Commanders could ever be.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I root for Dallas every week, I’m not wired to root against my team under any circumstance, so yes I hope we win. I don’t think JG is back regardless

No one said anything about 'rooting for the 'boys to lose'. Hoping for them to lose is completely different than rooting for them to lose. :huh::lmao2: I, for one, HOPE that they lose so I can watch Jerry walking out of his suite halfway through the 4th quarter because he doesn't want to watch his boy 'clapping for effort' when his team is getting their butts handed to them.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I don’t think I do...it doesn’t matter either way to me really. I’ve already shifted into off-season they can carry on like it matters,but to me it doesn’t. A raw rusty buzz saw is waiting for them in postseason. Think I could do without that last pie in the face thank you very much.

foofighters

Reaction score

Just lose baby!
I am not wasting my time on Sunday with this game. We have plans to be out of town.