Anybody else love the fullback

Shane612

Reaction score
He’s probably hasn’t been on anybody’s radar.
When he is, they’ll probably shut him down too.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean i like Luep......if he is the star then we are in trouble and need to kill this offensive scheme yesetrday...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean i like Luep......if he is the star then we are in trouble and need to kill this offensive scheme yesetrday...
That’s what made me nervous when they said they were gonna make him a part of the offense. I’m like they must not have anything going for them though based on what they have maybe he does need a few more snaps.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s what made me nervous when they said they were gonna make him a part of the offense. I’m like they must not have anything going for them though based on what they have maybe he does need a few more snaps.
Darrell Johnson, when you have nothing else to go to you, go to Darrell. I feel the same way about this guy

blueblood70

Reaction score
lupeke is that his name. I would run the ball and run the ball until the offensive line learned how to do it, you’re not winning anyways, lol.
Not true, but I do love the guy.
easier use HUNTER , and hes hunting down defenders to knock them backwards and go get some yards. Like many players here, underutilized IE Turpin and Vaughn , misused etc Hunter is another that needs more snaps at Hback , hybrid TE if you will and short yardage carrier.. IT was crime not using him lasty year more when we absolutely needed a guy when zeke wasn't here for those moments and absolutely head scratcher.

sbark

Reaction score
To label him a FB, seems to say he has little athletism...
He is a Walt Garrison retro player as another thread threw out.
Hope a gets a few carries, and can build on that with good yardage.....build confidrnce

blueblood70

Reaction score
Darrell Johnson, when you have nothing else to go to you, go to Darrell. I feel the same way about this guy
what happened is we brought back Ezekiel Elliott and then realized that we have a guy in hunter that right now can do all the same things that Ezekiel Elliott can do and he needs some more snaps doing so short yardage goal line blocking going out for some passes as an H back

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He doesn’t have to be the star, but he could be a great third down conversion
if your saying use him instead of Zeke in games then yeah why not, If they want to try him out as the feature back in this RB room i again say go for it because it cant be worse....

blueblood70

Reaction score
if your saying use him instead of Zeke in games then yeah why not, If they want to try him out as the feature back in this RB room i again say go for it because it cant be worse....
I think it might come to that Ezekiel elliott's been getting less carries I think he might end up being inactive some games that way they can bring up dalvin cook and see if they can find a better rotation and then Ezekiel Elliott will be a emergency guy or some weeks he'll be more active dalvin cook won't but Mike McCarthy needs to do something but yeah I think hunter has a lot of the same skills right now that an older Ezekiel Elliott would give us as far as blocking short yardage going out for some passes so yeah they basically are now a very similar player and having them both in the same game doesn't make sense..

Praxit

Reaction score
...best part of this situation. If he continues to thrive.

He'll be another blanket for Dak. Not many Alstotts around anymore..

Rayman70

Reaction score
lupeke is that his name. I would run the ball and run the ball until the offensive line learned how to do it, you’re not winning anyways, lol.
Not true, but I do love the guy.
Love what he can do. We have seen it at times, but we haven't used him enough. I feel that will change starting this week. We will need him. He offers toughness and versatility. Hes just a good ball player.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hunter would need the QB under center to be effective as a runner i believe, get him downhill and attack with the Oline..it might work and would cut down on the holding calls...dont worry about the second level for the rooks just blow the guy in fron of you out...in the shotgun run scheme Hunter is gonna get killed behind the LOS alot..

Hardline

Reaction score
I was super excited when the Cowboys got him as a UDFA.
I would've used a 7th round pick on him just to make sure we got him.
He has outstanding game tape at NDSU and I think his game translates to the NFL.