Anybody else

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Look at other teams around the league and how they play and the intensity fire and emotion watch the cowboys play see that lame duck of a coach on the sideline and just get mad?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2411988 said:
Look at other teams around the league and how they play and the intensity fire and emotion watch the cowboys play see that lame duck of a coach on the sideline and just get mad?

No its just you. I suggest you head to the frig and refill that half empty cup of yours.

While you're at it, why not pop in a dvd of one of our emotionless wins over the eagles, packers or bucs.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2412018 said:
No its just you. I suggest you head to the frig and refill that half empty cup of yours.

While you're at it, why not pop in a dvd of one of our emotionless wins over the eagles, packers or bucs.

Okay....:(

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2412018 said:

:laugh2: sorry man,that's just funny.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2412022 said:

I'm with you brotha Cowboy fan. You think its easy maintaining this level of optomisim after the last month. Its exhausting.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2412069 said:
I'm with you brotha Cowboy fan. You think its easy maintaining this level of optomisim after the last month. Its exhausting.

It is and it's even worse having such talented players and still can't make it happen.

yimyammer

Reaction score

For the last 16 weeks

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

yes...last night's eagles/ giants was a testament to that..

it looked like a freaking playoff game out there.

the steelers and ravens.....those damn teams play with intensity.

the titans....the list goes on and on.

i fully expect us to come out with that for sunday...or do i?

here's hoping.

all i know is wade is not the coach this team needs.

Section446

Reaction score
What coaches in particular are you referring to when you talk about an "intense" coach? It's not necessarily a requirement for the job; just look at guys like Dungy and Belichick, they do ok without it.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
PaulH1083;2412081 said:
What coaches in particular are you referring to when you talk about an "intense" coach? It's not necessarily a requirement for the job; just look at guys like Dungy and Belichick, they do ok without it.

Belichick is seems pretty intense. Tomlin, Singletary, Sparano, Coughlin, Reed...there's more.....

Section446

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2412089 said:
Belichick is seems pretty intense. Tomlin, Singletary, Sparano, Coughlin, Reed...there's more.....
I don't know, I watch a lot of Patriots games and Belichick rarely does much more than stare. I have no doubt that it's different behind closed doors but he doesn't show it on the field very often. I'm not disagreeing completely with you, just saying that there are exceptions.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
PaulH1083;2412092 said:
I don't know, I watch a lot of Patriots games and Belichick rarely does much more than stare. I have no doubt that it's different behind closed doors but he doesn't show it on the field very often. I'm not disagreeing completely with you, just saying that there are exceptions.

That stare is intense I wouldn't want to be stared at after messing up.

Section446

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2412098 said:
That stare is intense I wouldn't want to be stared at after messing up.
Yeah, me either because it likely means that you won't be on the team for long.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Are you kidding? He's got inspiration written over his whole face. Oh wait, that's grape jelly.

http://img249.*************/img249/1159/ch21sunnov22008041627pmwi8.jpg

Section446

Reaction score
bbgun;2412120 said:
Are you kidding? He's got inspiration written over his whole face. Oh wait, that's grape jelly.

Do you ever listen to fake Wade and fake Jerry on the Ticket?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2412120 said:

:lmao2::lmao:

I hate that look.

yimyammer

Reaction score
What is it about our organization that causes this?

I'm not trying to resurrect the jimmy J issues, but I saw the intensity erode rapidly after he left and it didn't show itself again until Parcells came on board. Even with him, the malaise showed up at times and unfortunately at the worst possible moments (as we all know in December). Now it seems to have regressed to an all too consistent occurrence.

I think Jerry has something to do with it even though I really believe Jerry wants to win. However, he just doesn't seem to grasp how his actions actually prevent him from reaching the goals he so desperately desires to achieve.

I also think there is something about being a Cowboy that places an extra level of pressure on players because regardless of how good or bad we are, teams still get up for us. I suspect that pressure and the intense focus on all things Cowboys by the media adds an element that wears players down.

Similarly, I think some players don't realize they have to make their own history and assume putting on the Cowboy uniform entitles them to success without putting in the type of effort previous teams did in making their history. They just don't seem to understand they have to earn their own greatness and no one will just hand it to them because they are Dallas Cowboys.

Ugh, frustrating!!

And I really started to believe this team had figured it out last year when they went into Filthy and kicked the Eagles butts, that team with that kind of performance could beat any team in the league, any time and any where.