:lmao2::lmao:

I hate that look.

http://img145.*************/img145/6651/ch21sunnov22008064255pmhy9.jpg

Only Lombardi was greater.

Section446

Reaction score
yimyammer;2412176 said:
Breaker 1-9, Breaker 1-9, LOL!!!!
Sadly I have to drive from Dallas to Denton every day for school, the only thing that keeps me sane is the Ticket and Gordon Keith. There will be times that I'll be driving along listening and people will just start starring at me because I am laughing so freaking hard.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Will some of you never give it a rest. Still surrounded. I'll never give up though.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2411988 said:
Look at other teams around the league and how they play and the intensity fire and emotion watch the cowboys play see that lame duck of a coach on the sideline and just get mad?

ALOT of YOUR posts are of the poo-poo variety.

With that said... I agree with this one. Completely.
Watching the Jets, Pats & Miami... moreso the Pats and Miami - just getting it done... then watching us JUST NOT GET IT DONE is disheartening.

BUT... Its a NEW season in my mind. I would like to see us come out of the gate like a "slow train coming", eek out a few tough wins and get this thing going already.

The ingredients are there... the chef's need to get this slop together.

cowboyed

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2412098 said:
That stare is intense I wouldn't want to be stared at after messing up.

I think it would be worse if you were a 49r player and you hand to contend with interim head coach Mike Singletary. On the sidelines during a game you knever know if Mike might pull his pants down, bend over and give you a rapid dressing down with his sphincter muscle.

I would think that would be devastating, especially if Mike didn't practice good hygiene.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2412018 said:
No its just you. I suggest you head to the frig and refill that half empty cup of yours.

While you're at it, why not pop in a dvd of one of our emotionless wins over the eagles, packers or bucs.

that is a good one.....:)